[FS17][Seasons] Big issue

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Fobarias

[FS17][Seasons] Big issue

Post by Fobarias »

Hi all.

I just install Seasons Mod and I have a big issue. When I join on a savegame and enable the mod I get this: https://gyazo.com/f6e8b828f5cd1465b15240f08b24fdeb. I've wait about 15 minutes and nothing happend... what I need to do?

By the way I use Stappenbach map.

Have you ever had the same issues ?

Thank you !
cmdrbyron

Re: [FS17][Seasons] Big issue

Post by cmdrbyron »

All I can tell from the image is that it appears to be night, and you have the HUD disabled...
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

Either just start farming away, tractors have lights for a reason, or put time on x120 till you can see
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

Fobarias wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:21 pm Hi all.

I just install Seasons Mod and I have a big issue. When I join on a savegame and enable the mod I get this: https://gyazo.com/f6e8b828f5cd1465b15240f08b24fdeb. I've wait about 15 minutes and nothing happend... what I need to do?

By the way I use Stappenbach map.

Have you ever had the same issues ?

Thank you !
I have no issue whatsoever with this mod... It's probly an other mod that you are using...

So, I'll be more constructive than them...

Suggestion: If you have a problem with a mod... Don't post here, you'll get these trolling answers...

Steps you should have followed:
1rst: You should have posted your topic on the "ModHub Mod Bug-Reports".
2nd: Post or attach your log file with your topic...
3rd: You can contact Realismus Modding on their Slack room, they are very helpful as far as I know.

Best of luck.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I've used seasons on stappenbach with no issues, perhaps there's a conflict with another mod.
Try starting a new save on that map with only seasons selected. If that doesn't work, post your log.txt
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
GWC

Post by GWC »

I suddenly have the exact problem as the OP after not playing for 2 weeks. Does not matter which map, if seasons is enabled the game starts that looks looked like night time next to your last vehicle used, no HUD and no control inputs. If seasons are disabled all works fine. Fobarias, were you able to solve this.

Regards
usaric

Post by usaric »

Man, I´m having the same issue. Have the platinum edt. and just installed seasons mod. Installed Dusty Cove and just after loading up, the screen is somewhat black faded, it has a "it´s spring..." box warning, but just after you deselect that box, the game kind of stops. You can walk for a while but controls are messed and ESC does not work, so I have to hit "end task". Tried also with the vanilla maps and the same issue keeps showing. Anyone have a clue? I really wanted to play with that mod.
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

usaric wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:26 am Man, I´m having the same issue. Have the platinum edt. and just installed seasons mod. Installed Dusty Cove and just after loading up, the screen is somewhat black faded, it has a "it´s spring..." box warning, but just after you deselect that box, the game kind of stops. You can walk for a while but controls are messed and ESC does not work, so I have to hit "end task". Tried also with the vanilla maps and the same issue keeps showing. Anyone have a clue? I really wanted to play with that mod.
Please have a look at the reply I've posted in the separate thread that you also have opened for this issue: viewtopic.php?f=940&t=128868
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
usaric

Post by usaric »

don_apple wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:52 am
usaric wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:26 am Man, I´m having the same issue. Have the platinum edt. and just installed seasons mod. Installed Dusty Cove and just after loading up, the screen is somewhat black faded, it has a "it´s spring..." box warning, but just after you deselect that box, the game kind of stops. You can walk for a while but controls are messed and ESC does not work, so I have to hit "end task". Tried also with the vanilla maps and the same issue keeps showing. Anyone have a clue? I really wanted to play with that mod.
Please have a look at the reply I've posted in the separate thread that you also have opened for this issue: viewtopic.php?f=940&t=128868
Yup, thanks a lot. I forgot to delete this after opened a new thread. Thanks.