Farming Classics

Fred53-ITA

Re: Farming Classics

Post by Fred53-ITA »

MF10 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:02 pm I would wonder if anyone would attempt a small matching single axle older dump truck for silage hauling. Something in the 8000-10000 liter range. That matches the period. Like a look alike Chevy C60 but Lizard brand. Or older MAN series truck. I see the stationary slurry and dump trucks in the Platinum add in map. But would love to drive them.
What about this?
It's an OM Lupetto 25, part of a series of models built between the 50's and the 70's.
These models were avaiable with flatbed, dump bed, with coverage, in a van model (and that's not half of the list!) and they were used as ambulance, as firetruck and some were used by the military too. They have the size of a modern pick-up (apart the height, more than 3 meters!).
They are some good trucks-lorries, perfect for a classic playthrough or for someone who needs a good, reliable and handy vehicle for transport. They need to be branded Lizard or some other kind of fictional brand, as i don't know if Officine Meccaniche is still Fiat's or IVECO's property.
Here's the english Wikipedia page on the brand: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Officine_Meccaniche
Probably playing FS17 on De Terra Italica or Estancia Lapacho, with a MF 600 by BlackSheep-Modding or one of the tractors from the Farming Classics' pack by Dogface.
Or maybe i'm playing FS19 on Campaign of France or ItalianRiceXL with a FIAT 1300 and a Fiatagri 180-90 by Peppe978.
MF10

Post by MF10 »

We need equipment like this. And the style doesn't bother me. COE or conventional job. US or foreign. As long as it looks good. And sounds good. It would make this pack have a ton of function.
MF10

Post by MF10 »

We need this. And the truck is nice. COE or conventional. US or Foreign style. We need these for these oldies to be better on console. And how do I post images on here? I am on a smartphone. And do not own a computer.
Dexzilla

Post by Dexzilla »

I like the Lupetto. Or how about one of the old Zil trucks that trundle around Altenstein for console .. would love something like this on the small farms....
XBOX YouTube:
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Cow Care and Cattle Calculations https://youtu.be/1LE5vF1b5v8
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Basic Forestry: The Wood is Good https://youtu.be/uKG1fEsLujs
Let's Play FS19 XBOX Ravenport HARD Pig Farm Pt:11 BAD MOTHER-TRUCKER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI84FSCccHU&t=89s
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

There are old trucks on the ModHub (PC).

Mercedes Flatbed 334K by Kevin_J_Barton
https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2017

Opel Blitz Flatbed 1956 by Kevin_J_Barton
https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2017

I suspect that if you want similar trucks on console you should not be asking for brand-name trucks.
MF10

Post by MF10 »

Dogface. I am not looking for a brand name vehicle. I'm just asking for a decent looking older 60's-80's style single axle dump truck. And some nice added on equipment. Not being pushy. I would take anything american or foreign as long as it is decent looking and does it's job.
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Still loving the D80. have the most hours on it officially.
FS 22 and loving it.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Yep the D80 is a very nice little tractor. I allways get one or two for the farm sometimes 3 :lol:
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

The Lizard Pickup Rodeo is a clone of the fifth generation of the Ford F-Series, which was produced from 1967 to 1972. So, the Rodeo is contemporary to some of the items in the classic pack.
MF10

Post by MF10 »

The Rodeo is always on the farm. It is my working pick up. Hauling bales around for sale or processing. But what I am asking for is to have some equipment for silage hauling. Flywheel or flail chopper. High dump wagon. And a 8000-10000 older dump truck. Even a slurry tanker in that size on a single axle truck. You have done great on this pack. And adding on to it further. Then revamping it for FS19 might get you a job in the gaming development industry.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Swear you said this 10 times
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

Dogface wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:42 pm The Lizard Pickup Rodeo is a clone of the fifth generation of the Ford F-Series, which was produced from 1967 to 1972. So, the Rodeo is contemporary to some of the items in the classic pack.
For a good truck to match the pack it would have to be 56 f100 style then you could do a f-6 dump truck from the same era. Would need an American classic pack to go with it.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
MF10

Post by MF10 »

Not necessarily needs to be a 50's. Cause in honesty. A solid slurry tank option with Criena 6000 litre tank. Would fit a little better on something like the 60's-70's International Load Star or 80's IH S series. That is what I was looking at. Or a 60's-80's Chevy C60/GMC Kodiack. Cause at one time around here. Every farmer all had a International Load Star 1400, IH S 1400/1600, or Chevy C60/ GMC Kodiak, or GMC Brigadier 6 wheel dump trucks. Which were all what they used and ran constantly. The farmer I was around a lot as a kid ran a GMC Brigadier with Detroit 6-71 2 stroke. And that was a beast. It was a rough looking truck. The Dump body was wooden. But that engine was a beast. Would through you back when you took off.

What I am implying is. We say 50's trucks. I am trying to get something in for the 60's to 80's American rig lovers. Who have wanted a decent older drump truck with flat bed. Steak bed. And slurry tank body option. A 6 wheeler than fits both larger american maps. And smaller European maps on console. Cause the BSM truck is far too big. And the rear wheel steering just kills the truck overall.

So putting it out there to check out the IH Loadstar trucks. IH S series. Chevy C60/GMC Kodiak. And GMC General. As they were the most dominant work trucks on farms within 50 miles of me when I was going. If you want a Ford option. The F800 and L800 as well as the Cab over series were big.
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

MF10 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:27 pm Not necessarily needs to be a 50's. Cause in honesty. A solid slurry tank option with Criena 6000 litre tank. Would fit a little better on something like the 60's-70's International Load Star or 80's IH S series. That is what I was looking at. Or a 60's-80's Chevy C60/GMC Kodiack. Cause at one time around here. Every farmer all had a International Load Star 1400, IH S 1400/1600, or Chevy C60/ GMC Kodiak, or GMC Brigadier 6 wheel dump trucks. Which were all what they used and ran constantly. The farmer I was around a lot as a kid ran a GMC Brigadier with Detroit 6-71 2 stroke. And that was a beast. It was a rough looking truck. The Dump body was wooden. But that engine was a beast. Would through you back when you took off.

What I am implying is. We say 50's trucks. I am trying to get something in for the 60's to 80's American rig lovers. Who have wanted a decent older drump truck with flat bed. Steak bed. And slurry tank body option. A 6 wheeler than fits both larger american maps. And smaller European maps on console. Cause the BSM truck is far too big. And the rear wheel steering just kills the truck overall.

So putting it out there to check out the IH Loadstar trucks. IH S series. Chevy C60/GMC Kodiak. And GMC General. As they were the most dominant work trucks on farms within 50 miles of me when I was going. If you want a Ford option. The F800 and L800 as well as the Cab over series were big.
All of these are great trucks but would fit better with the massey packs. The classic pack would need older smaller trucks of the same era. A nice half ton comparable to the rodeo and a 2 ton single axle with bed options. 40's up to early 60's. Any brand would be nice to base it off. Even a Studebaker or IH.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

Don't forget the old D600 dodges
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this: