New to farming? Ask questions here:

CombineBert

Re: New to farming? Ask questions here:

Post by CombineBert »

There are specific wrappers for round and square bales. The stock game does not come with a square bale wrapper if I recall. You will need a mod wrapper like in the Kuhn DLC. There is new square wrapper in the mod hub recently for PC - https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2017
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
CWCruisin18

Post by CWCruisin18 »

Was the FS17 Goldcrest Valley map removed from the mod hub? I can’t find it in the Xbox one console modhub.
CWCruisin18
Old Guy just wanting to have some fun on the farm
iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017),3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5,8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4,Radeon Pro 560 4 GB
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

CWCruisin18 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:29 am Was the FS17 Goldcrest Valley map removed from the mod hub? I can’t find it in the Xbox one console modhub.
Iys a vanilla map for fs17 it should be on xbox and ps4
CWCruisin18

Post by CWCruisin18 »

Thanks. I was trying to load a saved version of Goldcrest Valley and it wouldn’t open so I assumed it was removed.
CWCruisin18
Old Guy just wanting to have some fun on the farm
iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017),3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5,8 GB 2400 MHz DDR4,Radeon Pro 560 4 GB
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

on a map like GCV does anyone know how much profit it is possible to earn with the total of all existing missions in easy, normal and difficult?
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

I'd say its unlimited since there are missions for each field for just about about ground state.
BROKENARROW1960

Post by BROKENARROW1960 »

Was wondering if the new game will have more character choice. There are non white farmers in the world.
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

:lol:
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

I have installed the DLC estancia lapacho but when I play on a map without loading this DLC, when I transport cows they appear of the species of Paraguay although when I download them appear of the species by default. !?
how do I change that ?, since it only makes sense to be like this in Lapacho.
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

How high can I stack bales

Edit don_apple: moved from 'Console mods -currently in testing' to 'New to farming' Ask questions here' since this is where such questions belong. In the future please make sure to choose an appropriate topic or create a new one incase an appropriate one dos not exists, but don't post your questions randomly in the forum. Thank you!
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

Coltar452017 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:24 pm How high can I stack bales
That is a question of equipment and skill. It will let you stack as high as you can get them. It's really hard with the bale physics to get higher than 6 high.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Thanks trying make some space for my big rigs an race track
RifRaf

Post by RifRaf »

I downloaded this game so I have limited instructions to use I just purchased a tractor and a tanker trailer to spread around the fertilizer but not having any luck finding somewhere to fill the tanker there are 2 places on the map that show the symbol for sully but when I pull up to the markers it only says must fill tool first which is what I’m trying to do anyway
GIJoe597

Post by GIJoe597 »

RifRaf - Are you typing you pirated the game? Or do you mean something else by, "I downloaded this game so I have limited instructions..."
Steam: GIJoe597
Retiree who enjoys video games.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

RifRaf wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:21 pm I downloaded this game so I have limited instructions to use I just purchased a tractor and a tanker trailer to spread around the fertilizer but not having any luck finding somewhere to fill the tanker there are 2 places on the map that show the symbol for sully but when I pull up to the markers it only says must fill tool first which is what I’m trying to do anyway
You gotta make slurry before you fill the tanker with it
GIJoe597 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:32 pm RifRaf - Are you typing you pirated the game? Or do you mean something else by, "I downloaded this game so I have limited instructions..."
He prolly means when you download on console you dont get
an user manual.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .