New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Law0t019t

Re: New Lizard Farmhand pickups

Post by Law0t019t »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:37 pm Image
Im liking it man defo much needed its a good size aswell not to big not to small good job!
Farmmaster23

Post by Farmmaster23 »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:47 pm
Dp84862012 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:14 am Any updates on current mod or upcoming ones
still pending on Modhub. the maps they are currently testing must be taking some time. I submitted a haybarn this morning as well.
Do they have to test it on all the maps?
Dp84862012

Post by Dp84862012 »

That’s awsome hows the combine trailer coming along and the service body
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Farmmaster23 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:49 am
Inkslinger98 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:47 pm
Dp84862012 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:14 am Any updates on current mod or upcoming ones
still pending on Modhub. the maps they are currently testing must be taking some time. I submitted a haybarn this morning as well.
Do they have to test it on all the maps?
No, i think 1 map would do, i think they work on the software side of things more than the visual stuff, making sure its "error free" and all that, but that's my theory on Giants testing mods, i maybe right, i maybe wrong.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Dp84862012 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:23 am That’s awsome hows the combine trailer coming along and the service body
Sadly I haven't really touched the service bed In a week. been trying to work a little on a map but I've been making my own buildings for it to match the area. Some I plan on uploading as placeables like the haybarn and some will be prefabs for map makers. this one is gonna be both.

This one will be prefab only. it's specific for my map. Shenandoah Acres.
eight_lugs

Post by eight_lugs »

Love that barn!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Yeh that barn looks good.
I got a truck bed idea for you.
A moon runners bed. With some barrels in it.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:18 am Yeh that barn looks good.
the first intro video of fs19 has a version of the TT pickup with roll bars and barrels in the back. just noticed that yesterday in a screenshot. never noticed the truck until then. sad that the trucks for the new game look just as worthless as the ones for 17.

I want to make a fuel box for the standard bed optional but I'm still having a problem disabling the functions when the tank isn't there. had that issue trying to make the dumpbed optional. it worked even if it wasn't visible.
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

Those buildings look great another nice mod inkslinger *thumbsup*
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Inkslinger98 wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:33 am
the first intro video of fs19 has a version of the TT pickup with roll bars and barrels in the back. just noticed that yesterday in a screenshot. never noticed the truck until then. sad that the trucks for the new game look just as worthless as the ones for 17.

I want to make a fuel box for the standard bed optional but I'm still having a problem disabling the functions when the tank isn't there. had that issue trying to make the dumpbed optional. it worked even if it wasn't visible.
A fuel box would be awesome.
Most every farm Ive seen south of Cincinnati has a truck with one.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Im sure theres another one in the works, i think Giants went for a point A to point B system with the pickups, but im sure theres another one in the works. The new pickup in the base game has 220hp? For a Twin Turbo, that's a bit under powered considering the F150 EcoBoost has 365 hp for a V6. But if we dont get another pickup im sure mods will cover that.
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

mine is 400hp it was hard trying to make it like the real life one when the game doesn't handle the numbers that realistically. some aspects its close. with John Deere on board now maybe they adjusted the engine for 19 to be more realistic. It would make adjusting suspensions and torque much easier.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

BigC92 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:10 am

Im sure theres another one in the works, i think Giants went for a point A to point B system with the pickups, but im sure theres another one in the works. The new pickup in the base game has 220hp? For a Twin Turbo, that's a bit under powered considering the F150 EcoBoost has 365 hp for a V6. But if we dont get another pickup im sure mods will cover that.
And since mods arent a new thing on the consoles this year
they might be released sooner!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

You might be right on the money there Taco.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

BigC92 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:10 am You might be right on the money there Taco.
Heres to hoping
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.