Looking to join a PC group/team

Rintintin Cop

Looking to join a PC group/team

Post by Rintintin Cop »

Hello,

I am looking to join a group or team that can help me learn how to use Course Play and Follow Me commands and to be part of a group/team. I have learned how to use the Agra GPS from another guy, but not 100% efficient with it and would enjoy learning more from it. I have played FS since FS 2013 came out on Xbox 360, and played FS15 on PC and Xbox1. I rarely play FS 17 on Xbox1 anymore, and more on PC as Career mode aka "riding solo".
I enjoy doing Silage and other farm related missions, also enjoying doing Wood Chipping, and truck driving on FS17.

About me, I retired from the U.S. Army in May 2018 with 20 years of service as Military Police Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO). I'm 41 and live in TN. I worked as a Military Working Dog Handler (K9) for almost 9 years, both Explosive and Narcotics, K9 Kennel Master, Traffic Accident Investigator, Shift Supervisor, Patrol Supervisor, Operations NCO and was a Middle Level Supervisor when I retired. My breed of choice is with German Shepherds, which resulted in my Xbox Gamertag of "Rintintin Cop" when Xbox first came out.

I farmed in real life for 10 years while working on my Uncle's farm before my military career. We raised around 400 Holstein dairy cows and close to 20 Jersey dairy cows too. We raised Corn and Sorghum for Silage for the cattle. I still have the passion for farm life, but miss it.

Huge fan of John Deere.

**I have a headset w/mic.

Discord: JD #2803

r/
JD aka "Rintintin Cop"
GIJoe597

Re: Looking to join a PC group/team

Post by GIJoe597 »

Hello JD, Should you not find exactly what you are looking for, I would encourage you to take a look at this;

viewtopic.php?f=894&t=127657

While we do not use course play or follow me, (they defeat the purpose of multiplayer), we would be pleased for you to join us. Either way, I wish you well and happy farming.
Steam: GIJoe597
Retiree who enjoys video games.
Rintintin Cop

Post by Rintintin Cop »

GIJoe, Thanks for the reply and invite.

r/
JD
GIJoe597

Post by GIJoe597 »

You are welcome.