FS 19 release day plans

elghode

Re: FS 19 release day plans

Post by elghode »

seasons will come, but see the reality, how many games has reached this kind of simulation. this game running hundreds of scripts,to make it work. and you can mod in hundreds more. its a great game engine, with many possibilities. so stop complaining, learn some lua, and do it yourself. back to subject, the release date is christmas for me.. :)
crash

Post by crash »

the game should have launched the 22.. then i could have taken my two last days off work and played 4 days straight :gamer: :mrgreen: Two days off it will be anyways
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
GIJoe597

Post by GIJoe597 »

I am in the camp with waiting till bugs/glitches are worked out before I pay money for it.

Release day for me? Breakfast, play some War Thunder, Skyrim, Supreme Ruler, out for lunch, eat some salad, a steak (med well). Watch a movie, maybe some yard work, play some more games, eat dinner, perhaps watch another movie, go to bed. In other words, a typical day for me.
Steam: GIJoe597
Retiree who enjoys video games.
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

Waiting for price drop. Essentially a pretty version of FS17. Of course, fanboys will say but we have JD! Already had it on PC. We can build our own farms. Could already build your own farm if you had PC. We can deliver milk. You know the rest. Etc, etc, etc, etc. Yippee Giants finally caught up with LS-ModCompany
jinx3230

Post by jinx3230 »

this isn't so much of a release day plan more of a general query.Having looked on Giant's home page, fs19 is there to pr-order(not the query)yet i can not find the premium edition even though it's available on the PS store, you'd think the home of farming simulator would have all available options,or am i just not looking in the right place :search: :search: :search: :search: :search:
rptr777

Post by rptr777 »

Alas since this game comes out on a Tuesday and I dont have much vacation time I have to work so the Bill's are paid. So its gonna have to wait till Friday the 23rd when I'm off for my weekend.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'll be at work and hopefully sqeeze in some youtube vids of gameplay. I'll go home and play RDR2, Spintires, or Kerbal Space Program. I'll wait for some good mods and the first big patch most likely.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:00 am Spintires
New DLC American Wilds releases this week.. I have been back playing for the last week in anticipation...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^^Same :lol: ^^^

I forgot to add: I'll probably be on here all day reading about the meltdowns people are having. "There's not enough JD" "This is just FS17 remastered" "why are there no good mods" "this doesn't look exactly how it does where I live so this game is stupid".

Pretty much the same as when 17 came out. I have popcorn on standby.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:09 pm"this doesn't look exactly how it does where I live so this game is stupid".
:lol: :lol: :lol:
PS5 / FS22
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:09 pm ^^^Same :lol: ^^^

I forgot to add: I'll probably be on here all day reading about the meltdowns people are having. "There's not enough JD" "This is just FS17 remastered" "why are there no good mods" "this doesn't look exactly how it does where I live so this game is stupid".

Pretty much the same as when 17 came out. I have popcorn on standby.
Ja ,,,,, y mas ja chistoso
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

The only thing im slightly concerned about and we have several factsheets to go is there seem to be less base combine harvesters than 17. I hope modders are able to make a few decent JD combines for consoles. And for all the people worried about it being buggy on launch, it should go better than FallOut 76. I know they are different type of game but i have several friends waiting on it and i feel it will be a huge mess for a few weeks.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Combines have engine options now. We still have not seen any of the major combines frpm NH, Case IH, Fendt and MF as in the harvesters it says "coming soon". Not every equipment will be in thr fact sheets
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Fendt and Massey get the ideal to share though as you can change the skin or well reallt just logo since they’re both black
Massey44

Post by Massey44 »

I'd love to say I'm going to be playing it right away but that's not going to happen. It depends greatly on download size since I don't have the fastest connection. According to Steam FS19 requires 20GB storage space some of which might be allowing for later released DLC. Even compressed it might still be a 10GB download so combined with probably a 6.00pm UK release I think I'll have to do something else till the next day.