Streaming week is coming

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Streaming week is coming

Post by Lisertan »

Starting on November 12th, there will be a live stream every day, starting at 6pm German time. The stream will be in German at 6:00 p.m., with the English stream following at 8 pm German time (11 AM PST)

The English stream will be hosted by Virtual Farmer, Simul8Gaming and RainbowDave.

Of course, there will also be some guests from GIANTS, among them Executive Producer Marc Schwegler, CEO Christan Ammann, Marketing Manager Martin Rabl and many more.

We are looking forward to see you on stream.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Patrick73

Re: Streaming week is coming

Post by Patrick73 »

The full game I take it? not a preview version?
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

So every day next week we will see live gameplay? And not a preview version?
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Lost1nSpace wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:43 pm So every day next week we will see live gameplay? And not a preview version?
That’s my thinking, if we’ve still got a week to go and a fact sheet I can’t see that much given away! One suggestion is Giants force them to play the new maps
masneoquil

Post by masneoquil »

I hope that the streaming is available to watch later, maybe at the YouTube Channel
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Will the streams be in a resolution higher than the 720p used at Farmcon and Herofest? It will be good to see the game in all its glory, hint hint. ;)

masneoquil wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:49 pm I hope that the streaming is available to watch later, maybe at the YouTube Channel
Yeah Youtube saves the stream automatically, so I imagine those wanting to watch later can.

I'm really looking forward to this, as I enjoy all the English streamers listed anyway.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

100% sure it’ll be on the farming sim YouTube channel as was farmcon
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

looks like giants have more control over streaming this time VS fs17. I am glad of that. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Good news! Hopefully will make the next couple of weeks go by a little quicker
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

I think he meant Ravenport and had a typo with the “s”, seeing as how we still haven’t seen much of it.
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

This is gonna be lit! Too bad I have school that week and we'll have a bunch of homework because finals are coming up but hey something to look forward too :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Cowboy5130 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:48 am I think he meant Ravenport and had a typo with the “s”, seeing as how we still haven’t seen much of it.
Sorry didn’t word it very well...I meant one stream plays the European map and the other the new American map
rwm

Post by rwm »

I think this is good for those who want to see more of the game, I am personally gonna give this a miss, so I can see the game first hand and in full definition, the way the game is better shown off. I am as said not against this as I do think it's great that this is offered, and the people chose to stream these sessions congratulations guy's.

I am more awaiting the game to get stuck into the modelling side and get GE open and ready for some map making with own design modelling, so good luck with the streams everyone, and hope it goes to plan.

PS: @ streamers try and put in as many spoilers as you can :lol: I am sure there will be loads of people :search: for them as you's stream, so if you have been told to try not to while your :gamer:, I am sure people won't mind if you slip up *thumbsup*
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

my wish is that one English stream is starting from scratch, one from getting the farm and equipment and one with lots of money. that way we could see what we are hoping for. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I can't wait to see the first game play after school today, now just to get through school...
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer