Gooseneck trailer

Sandhill

Re: Gooseneck trailer

Post by Sandhill »

Good observation...the Kaweco slurry tankers seem to be literally made for the Xerion, some even are built onto a Xerion
https://www.kaweco.com/en/slurry-tankers/
so this "swanneck" idea is a LOT more specialized than I thought. Although the Kaweco Double Twin Shift slurry tanker is available on ModHub, it does not look like the swanneck configurationis available. Oh well..... :smileynew:
ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

Sandhill wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:55 pm Good observation...the Kaweco slurry tankers seem to be literally made for the Xerion, some even are built onto a Xerion
https://www.kaweco.com/en/slurry-tankers/
so this "swanneck" idea is a LOT more specialized than I thought. Although the Kaweco Double Twin Shift slurry tanker is available on ModHub, it does not look like the swanneck configurationis available. Oh well..... :smileynew:
I tend to think of it like Betimax - a better technology that failed in the market.
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

You got your wish, there’s one that was put in modhub today!
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Sandhill

Post by Sandhill »

Thanks for pointing it out, Cowboy5130!!! If I knew it was that easy to get things to happen I wudda wished for whirled peas or something grander!!! Now I just need to really really get into slurry!!!
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Yep, if only it weee that easy...anyway, have fun with your new toy!
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
nasenber

Post by nasenber »

No, there are also slurry tankers by the brand samson that can be connected to the swanneck hitch of a xerion. Even with three axles so they're as big as the veenhuis one in fs17.
"Kühe sind meine Leidenschaft "
(Charles Dickens)
Sandhill

Post by Sandhill »

I'm finding the Samson for FS 11, 13, and 15 but not for 17. I did find a 40k l slurry tanker and a 100k l tipper from Kaweco though :hi: