Mission problems and support

hardwork

Mission problems and support

Post by hardwork »

Is giants still supporting FS 17? I can't seem to get a reply. This is on a PS4 problem. I have made two requests in the last two weeks, No reply.
Modderhoop

Re: Mission problems and support

Post by Modderhoop »

I heard more people having no reply's.

Maybe you can ask your question on the forums?
PC specs:
gaming pc:
i5 6500 3.2 Ghz,16 Gb DDR4 RAM, 750W PSU, MSI GTX 980TI gaming G6
monitor:
BENQ EW3270U 32 inch 4k
Wheel:
Thrustmaster T300 GT RS
Next level racing wheel stand

Mouse:
Raze Taipan
Keyboard:
Sharkoon Skiller pro
homework pc:
iMac late 2012, 21,5 inch, i5 2.3 GHz, 8 Gb ram, 512mb GPU
monitor:
build in display
BenQ hd 24-inch display
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

I have stated some of the problems in this thread (Most Annoying Thing That Happened on FS17) I have had over 60 error reports posted through PS4. going back to 02-08-17 until 10-28-18. you can read it there. It seems that no one does anything with these error messages from PS4. I suppose that the are there just to make you feel good. The problems are always in the same parts of missions and it's not the maps it appears to be with the count down clock.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

What is it that's happening
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

When you get the blue screen, its your system, not the game.
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

BigC92 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:24 am When you get the blue screen, its your system, not the game.
If it were that simple why am I still waiting for giants to respond? If you read my post on this you would see it's not that simple. It sort of like the guy who said the he has x-box and his never crashes. Your answer is a non answer.
I still would like to know why this is not being addressed since it has been happening for a long time. I tried the solution that PS$ gives me but it is a generic answer and didn't help. Still would like to know who gets the information when the report is sent from the error file including the video that goes along with it. I am sure someone will tell me the solution is to reload the game and that will solve everything. Don't be intellectually Lazy.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I can say whatever i please in any thread that i want to, and i did read your post over and over, and you get the blue screen, its your PS4 system, not the game, so yeah that's my answer for you, treat others the way you want to be treated. And you do say that its from PlayStation, so that right there tells me its your system. Because i get that message to, and sometimes my PS4 gets overheated, because some games make your system run hot.
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

BigC92 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:32 am I can say whatever i please in any thread that i want to, and i did read your post over and over, and you get the blue screen, its your PS4 system, not the game, so yeah that's my answer for you, treat others the way you want to be treated. And you do say that its from PlayStation, so that right there tells me its your system. Because i get that message to, and sometimes my PS4 gets overheated, because some games make your system run hot.
Your why I don't usually ask the question on the forum, I asked giants support for an answer over a week ago and no response from them at all. You remind me of the kid who looks up the answer in the math book, but can't show me how he solved it. I have had this problem for a long time and I asked what happens with the error information after it is sent and to where. you spent allot of time with a rebuttal but you still didn't answer the questions asked. If it is that simple I should not have to wait that long to receive an answer from Giants. The problem is they don't respond at all. If they told me to get lost than at least I know to try an get a answer from Play station and I can tell them that Giants says it their problem. They claim that they will answer in 1 business day. They must have the longest business days in history
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Well good, don't ask questions then. And FYI Giants is busy getting Fs19 ready. So that's why you don't hear and answer. And with your attitude, i see why people don't answer you.
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

BigC92 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:23 pm Well good, don't ask questions then. And FYI Giants is busy getting Fs19 ready. So that's why you don't hear and answer. And with your attitude, i see why people don't answer you.
I am going to explain this to everyone once. This is a random problem it has been going on for a very long time( since 02 17 my last crash was two days ago. I can run missions 20 30 in a row with no problems. I start a field and do each part with the exception of seeding on each field. I seed two three four fields at the same time so I don"t have to run all over the map to do each field a different times. I don't usually have problems with the harvesting equipment because the all run at the same speed and the times to do the field are about the same.I don't have problems with the fertilizing as the equipment is always the same and the speed is 10 mph. I think the problems are when you switch from the first piece of cultivating equipment that the mission starts with. I f you go back to the sign post and change the equipment and the clock has to readjust to a faster or slower piece of equipment ( by size or speed) it is getting screwed up. You don't know it until you get to the end of that mission. The circle will show that you have completed and just when it should payout it crashes. This same thing will happen when seeding. I would be hard pressed to see how PS4 would heat up at just that exact moment and crash. I can run my own fields all day long and never crash hot or cold. So how your suggestion could possible hold water. If you can explain how it would happen
that would help. But to just say it does not make it true. I will say that the 59 cash I had was with a liquid manure spreader and it preformed as the others until the end with a crash. This one is very rare.

I don't care how busy Giants is they could still respond or at least say the are working on it. I have already preordered
19 but I won't install until the bugs are fixed. You do know that they no longer use the clock in 19. I never have a problem when someone answers a question. If someone asked me if it was safe to cross the road and I answered Watch out for the airplane just before the car hit him, I at least gave him an answer,so what could be wrong with that. I think you would agree it was not the one he wanted to hear. So see I don't have a problem with an answer but lets not answer a question without explaining how you come to that conclusion. Saying Blue screen crash is PS4 requires some additional information. It still is as I stated a non answer.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Then why pre-order the game? Yes, but you don't have to be an a**hole about it, its not needed.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Your situation may be unique because I would he surprised if very many people do that many missions back to back the way you are. Most people move on from missions quickly and the general consensus I think is that fs17 was the best game so far with the worst missions of all of them. But your welcome to play as you wish. I know my response doesn't help you in anyway but my point is that they may be looking at your situation as an anomaly because no one else has experienced it.

Edit: I wonder if this could he related to a mod somehow because installed mods will show up in missions. Try and see if when it crashes if it is when your using a mod equipment or vehicle.
hardwork

Post by hardwork »

Preble 818 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:09 am Your situation may be unique because I would he surprised if very many people do that many missions back to back the way you are. Most people move on from missions quickly and the general consensus I think is that fs17 was the best game so far with the worst missions of all of them. But your welcome to play as you wish. I know my response doesn't help you in anyway but my point is that they may be looking at your situation as an anomaly because no one else has experienced it.

Edit: I wonder if this could he related to a mod somehow because installed mods will show up in missions. Try and see if when it crashes if it is when your using a mod equipment or vehicle.
There is one other person I know is having the same problem, he in the same post where I stated my problem. This is why I was trying to get a response from Giants. If it is a mod it is something I don't control the missions are set up by Giants and the change equipment often in these missions. The only thing you can do is use a different type of equipment than the first one in the mission. If the mod is the problem they put it in the mission. I think they have some equipment in them than I have not installed, so it still comes back to them. I have this problem all the way back to the goldcrest valley map. At first I thought that I was completing the mission too efficiently and the clock wasn't keeping up with me, but after 60 crashes I don't see that as the problem. I still believe that the clock and it's connection with the payout price are connected. This is why I was trying to get giants to reply. I was doing it discretely by e-mail instead of putting it on the forum. I still would like to know where all the error information goes. If it was sent to them there is probably allot more information that they can get than I have. I only get one code CE 34878-0.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Can you remember if you started having the problem early on in the game before you were using mods or did it start later?
markare

Post by markare »

https://support.playstation.com/s/login ... 02&inst=5A

A search of that error code has brought up direct information from Sony. Have a look at that page.

Being told that the error you get is caused by your system so it is Sony that you need to contact is an answer that is explaining what needs done. Having a look at numerous pages about how to fix the error code you receive also states that you may need to contact Sony directly if the quickfixoptions don't work.

Try the hotfixes that are mentioned on that page. If they don't work then contact Sony support directly. They will help you out.

The reason you possibly did t get a answer from giants is because all of their team is focused on clearing out as many bugs and final testing of fs19 before release, and chances are there could be a release day patch especially if disc versions have already been shipped to sellers.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress