FS19 Equipment

iafarmer515

FS19 Equipment

Post by iafarmer515 »

Curious if anybody has seen or heard anything about having gravity wagons for fs19? That is the one thing I have seen that is missing. That is what alot of people in our area dump the grain carts into to haul back to their bins. Love the equipment that has been added so far, the hopper bottom trailers, the wheel style rake. Just hoping we could get some brent (or any manufacturer) gravity wagons as well!
Gimli54

Re: FS19 Equipment

Post by Gimli54 »

They have a Wilson trailer gravity wagon you can see it if you go to the farm some website and see the tabs with all the brands we know are in game so far
iafarmer515

Post by iafarmer515 »

Yea I know they have the hopper bottom semi trailers now. I am talking about the gravity wagons tractors typically pull in the field.Like the picture

Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Ohhhhhh we called that a seed wagon on the farm I was around my bad
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

Doesn't look like it, maybe modders?
iafarmer515

Post by iafarmer515 »

I am hopeful for that. I was looking through the equipment list and saw the unverferth seed tender. If you go to Unverferth's website, they have Brent, Killbros, Parker and a couple other manufactures. The ones I just listed all have gravity style grain wagons. So if modders make them and make them console compatible there might be a possibility of them coming to console. I will keep my fingers crossed on this. This has been something I have always wanted to see in game as in my area of Iowa, and most areas of Iowa, that is what a majority of the farmers use. Glad we were able to get the belly dump semi trailers because you see those all over here as well.

I will keep my fingers crossed to see the gravity wagons making it in as a mod!