Logitech G25 hidden bindings and flickering HUD

Cummins6BT

Logitech G25 hidden bindings and flickering HUD

Post by Cummins6BT »

When I use the G25 it is changing down through options even though I am not doing anything with it, I have removed all the gamepad binding settings and only added the commands needed for use in vehicles but it is still doing it. How do I stop it from doing this in the menu?

Edit: I've changed a small line of coding in the input binding file to change Axis 2 to something else but on starting a new game I encounter the HUD flickering between gamepad mode and keyboard mode rather than remaining in keyboard mode until a button on the controller is pressed as in FS17

[youtube]https://youtu.be/uJPGunsWEUM[/youtube].
chachkins

Re: Logitech G25 unable to remove hidden bindings and flickering HUD

Post by chachkins »

Try turning Gamepads/Steering Wheels to "Off." I had the flickering issue too, and when I did this it stopped, but I was still able to bind controls to my wheel and joystick...
JAMD15

Re: Logitech G25 hidden bindings and flickering HUD

Post by JAMD15 »

If I turn gamepad/wheel off the flickering goes away, but then the wheel does not work.
CombineBert

Re: Logitech G25 hidden bindings and flickering HUD

Post by CombineBert »

Turn the "Input Advice" off of Auto as a workaround.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
mercury68

Re: Logitech G25 unable to remove hidden bindings and flickering HUD

Post by mercury68 »

chachkins wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:18 am Try turning Gamepads/Steering Wheels to "Off." I had the flickering issue too, and when I did this it stopped, but I was still able to bind controls to my wheel and joystick...
That worked for myself.

Edit: I had the issue arise again when I plugged in my second controller for auxiliary functions and it came back and both suggestions above disables my controllers. Using a Thrustmaster T500 RS and a Saitek X52Pro both on PC.