Rain inside farmhouse and shed Ravenport map.

livesea72

Rain inside farmhouse and shed Ravenport map.

Post by livesea72 »

I have ps4 update version 1.02. i have tried checking for update but it says latest version. Im in U.S. I have digital version of premium edition. Currently single player at night between 20:00 and 0600 still raining. Tried posting pics but said file was invaild.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Arrancar88

Re: Rain inside farmhouse and shed Ravenport map.

Post by Arrancar88 »

PC version 1.1, same problem. I had rain/storm(storm was really nice) on first day and it was raining insine every building either owned or not.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
Marcboucher

Post by Marcboucher »

I too, every building, rain in every building, was to be fixed in day one patch, if it was I don't see it....well the fact is i do see it, the rain in every building. I would have paid 44$ for the fix in fs17, but that's just me. I am certain they will fix it right up, thanks Giants, stay at it, you may get it eventually. I am pc version 1.1, just in case your wondering.

I am going to edit this just for clarity, there was a previous thread for this problem, you guys said UPDATE, I checked I was up-to-date, ( and i am thankful for the patch, thank you) and then you marked the thread SOLVED, when it most certainly is/was NOT SOLVED.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Glad to see others having same problem was thinking i got bad update and was going to have to reinstall. I have a vid on YouTube of it.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC