Harvester not folding

vertstartail79

Harvester not folding

Post by vertstartail79 »

I've encountered an issue with my harvester not folding. The tank is empty (showing 0 but still has the symbol for wheat). Is there a fix for this? I've tried opening the pipe multiple times and removing the header and still it won't fold.
vertstartail79

Re: Harvester not folding

Post by vertstartail79 »

Found another person who is having this issue. Would be great if we could get some kind of response. This makes harvesting different crop types impossible.
Dythbringer

Post by Dythbringer »

I am having this issue too. I have noticed if I quit the game and then restart it, I get the option to fold the harvester when I enter it. Hopefully this bug will be fixed.
Mike Wilson.Sr

Post by Mike Wilson.Sr »

Hi,
I had the same issue at first when playing the game right after installation, I took some screenshots and a one minute video and put it into a bug report and sent it in. The reply was there was still some fruits in the harvester although the meter showed nothing left in the hold.
It was suggested that I completely empty out the harvester then it would fold.

While I was waiting for a response from support with that answer, I shut down the game completely and came back into the simulator and went back to the harvester and was able to fold it, also I have found that if you shut down the harvester and switch into another vehicle, for a minute or so and go back into the harvester, I was able to fold it that way too.

I hope this helps with the issue until support finds the bug issue and comes out with an update to fix the problem.
Have fun on the new FS 19
vertstartail79

Post by vertstartail79 »

playing current beta and this is still an issue.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I, too... have this problem with the harvesters. Quick question, if I may. I am currently on "Start From Scratch" and actually currently have only 1 field. Most of my income is with Contracts. But, getting ready to make the purchase for Field number 2. When this problem occurs, does it block you from harvesting another crop?

Just curious, due to the fact it shows it has some in it, though... the bar is at 0%. Tipping it isn't an option, because it is empty. :confusednew:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
vertstartail79

Post by vertstartail79 »

I haven't tried it. I end up exiting the game to clear it. I can't believe this day 1 bug is still going on.
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

I don't think that it prevents you from moving on to a different fruit and harvesting.
Playing on PC
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Wondering what game version the people above use, because patch 1.2 fixed this issue :hmm:
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
vertstartail79

Post by vertstartail79 »

Alagos wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:34 pm Wondering what game version the people above use, because patch 1.2 fixed this issue :hmm:
that is false. when I was in 1.2 I was still having the issue. now in 1.3 beta its still an issue.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1652122503
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Alagos wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:34 pm Wondering what game version the people above use, because patch 1.2 fixed this issue :hmm:
This would be false from me as well. I have encountered this bug as much with 1.2 as I did prior. Still encountering it within the 1.3 BETA update. :sadnew:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
W1der

Post by W1der »

There is also a bug with folding the red beet harvester ... it colapses the wrong way and the ”pipe” sometimes ends up outside the cart ...

If I reload the game it is corrected.

This might be an issue caused if I leave (save/quit) the game with it unfolded (have not veyfied this yet).

These problems might be related ...
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
vertstartail79

Post by vertstartail79 »

Still no moment on this issue.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Has anything been stated on whether or not they've found the cause of this yet? Unfortunately, this problem still happens to me all the time. :sadnew:
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

If you are still having this issue with the most current version of the game then you should report it as a bug in the Bug Reports section, using the instructions in viewtopic.php?f=998&t=129830
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules