(fixed)FS19 Multiplayer not working

Benjamin0607

(fixed)FS19 Multiplayer not working

Post by Benjamin0607 »

When i try to join a server it says: No connection could be established to the multiplayer game. I have tried to restart my pc, i have tried restarting our router, i have tried reinstalling the game but nothing works. And it isn't the windows firewall either. I have tried joining different servers and it has worked like 2 out of maybe 40 times, but when i try to join my friends games or they try to join my game it never works :hmm: It's disappointing because i was really hyped for this game and i was instantly let down by multiplayer not working. I have tried joining servers multiple times every day but it still doesn't work. The game is updated (V. 1.1.0.0). I have hosted games and joined my friends games in FS17 and it worked perfectly. I cant find anyone else with the same issue in FS19. We have two pcs and i have tried it on both it just does not work. I think it might be our router settings but i dont know what settings you are supposed to have. I really hope i get it working soon because multiplayer is like half the fun of farming simulator. Does anyone have any tips?
Last edited by Benjamin0607 on Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richard-023

Re: FS19 Multiplayer not working

Post by Richard-023 »

We did have the same problem in the ''Deutschland'' server, we moved our server to the Europe server and now it does work as intended.
Richard - NLD Farmers
Benjamin0607

Re: FS19 Multiplayer not working

Post by Benjamin0607 »

It doesn't work on the european or international servers but i tried it on the german server and it works, thanks!
Richard-023

Re: (fixed)FS19 Multiplayer not working

Post by Richard-023 »

Oke awesome, enjoy!
Richard - NLD Farmers
NeeNL

Post by NeeNL »

It doesnt work for me :/
ToyoTires22

Post by ToyoTires22 »

NeeNL wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:08 pm It doesnt work for me :/
Hello go to documents/my Games/Farming Simulator 2019 and remove the folder ► shader_cache ◄ :) and play multiplayer
NeeNL

Post by NeeNL »

[/quote]
Hello go to documents/my Games/Farming Simulator 2019 and remove the folder ► shader_cache ◄ :) and play multiplayer
[/quote]

Still no succes :(!
Dutch_7280jd

Post by Dutch_7280jd »

NeeNL I am having same issues please inform if you find any fixes!! I will post a solution here if I find one!
Dragon2_dk

Post by Dragon2_dk »

it do not work me and my friend so giants please fix that problem or are your company only thinking on how mutch mony you can earn
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

PS4
when I connect in multiplayer with a friend puts me (can not be able to establish a connection to the multiplayer game) this problem and traem of the 2017 simulator and now in 2019. porq can be? Is there any solution
Peeriefish

Post by Peeriefish »

I have the PS4 version, and multi-player has never worked, which is annoying as its one of the main reasons for buying it. I've used portforward.com to set up the correct port settings on my router, but to no avail.

Really beginning to get a bit angry about it now as its not working properly and I've paid plenty for that broken privilege.
Peeriefish

Post by Peeriefish »

I don't know why it's says it's fixed in the subject header, because going by the comments in this thread it's far from fixed
0remnants chev

Post by 0remnants chev »

Can I suggest this- if using a console, try connecting a computer and using it as a hotspot, then connect your console to the hotspot and retry, it was a method I used to allow me to connect to another console for multiplayer session on the same network 👍
gumex

Post by gumex »

it will tell me after selecting the character that you can not connect to the server and will not connect anywhere
I have bought two games one works that connects but the other writes the error and does not let it go to the choice of the server
the game I uninstalled the cleaned registers and installed again and it was not possible then I applied the patch and it is not the same, I also deleted the cache directory in the documents but nothing helped
can anyone please advise me anymore i do not know what i could do
jeffersonl_br

Post by jeffersonl_br »

08:42 - We are in April 2019 and there are still problems in the game (PS4)....since Farm 2017 ...and Giants, where are you? :!: :?: *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown*.

I switched from the internet, contracted fiber optics and did not solve it, problem is with the Giants, honestly it is disappointing!