Sell stuff from one farm to the other

Richard-023

Sell stuff from one farm to the other

Post by Richard-023 »

Got a question, i could not find it elsewhere.

This is the situation,

I got my own farm and a friend has his own farm. Now i would like to buy some bales from him. So he put the bales on my farm and then i found out i can not pick those bales up. If he gives me a contract and i work for him i can pick them up but i can not give them to my cows.

Does anybody know if you can (''sell'') give stuff from one farm to the other farm so it can be used?

Thanks.
Richard - NLD Farmers
Honza-_

Re: Sell stuff from one farm to the other

Post by Honza-_ »

I have the same problem. And if I give permissions to anyone, I can't remove them from that person.
Ruges

Post by Ruges »

You cannot sell stuff to other farms. However I have ran into a similar situation. A friend needed a combine, would have cost him 10k to lease one. So I told him I would lease him mine for 5k. So I created a contractor to him so he could use my equipment. He got it back to his farm but could not harvest his field. It was not until he gave me contractor permission that he could harvest his field with my combine. Probably going to be a similar situation with bales.

And Honza I have another situation like you describe. once all that above was done. we took each other off contractor. However the next day when we loged back in, we had contractor permission given again without giving it. And it seems just loging out and back in resets it to true. Freakphch responded to this issue reported on the steam forums to: You can edit this in the farms.xml in the savegamefolder. Just remove the 2 lines from each of the two contractors and it's gone.

On another side note kinda related to all of this. When he was bringing the harvester back to me. being the nice guy he is he repaired and refueled it for me. But it charged my farm the cost to do so.
Richard-023

Post by Richard-023 »

Thanks for the reactions. I hope this will be a bigger in the future. I think the multiple farms system is awesome and can be build on for the future.
Richard - NLD Farmers
icoombs

Post by icoombs »

I think we will have to wait for the modders to see what access they can get to the farm management system before these issues get sorted, a placeable shop you can place on your farm where you can put stuff you want to sell/lease and set the price but this will depend on what access the scripts can get to the farm management system.