Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

FlipSide7676

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by FlipSide7676 »

Farm like never before.. They got that right with a f#@ked up game and all its problems. Should re name to farming simulator 76.

Any news when a relaunch is coming with an actual playable game?
Florish

Post by Florish »

Why is everybody swearing...
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Because they expect perfection and don't know how hard it is to make a game, and therefore get mad when they don't get things their way
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Just because you see this *censored*, Doesn't allways mean it's swearing or a bad word.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Yeah that's not what Florish was referring to though. Far too many people swearing and typing uncalled-for aggressive posts aimed at Giants and other members in the last few days. Bugs in games are frustrating but a little perspective is needed, there's far more important things in life to get angry about.
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

They make the game sound unplayable...mind hasn’t shipped in yet and I’ll bd playing on ps4 and it was supposed to be a late bday gift. Am I going to have to pretend to like it to not make the person that gave it to me feel bad or will it be ok to play and enjoyable but with some minor annoyances?
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Don't listen to everything you read on the internet :lol:
Play the game and make your own mind up about it.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

yes I agree. a lot of childish people..I for one love this game except my tv doesn't have a setting to shrink the screen. and the only bug I found was can't strap down pallets when doing transporting jobs. but other than that I love this game as you can see 35 hours on ravenport.

Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^ don’t know but I’m getting the urge to “farm like I did before” on fs17 with seasons and beautiful maps!
CrazyTrain19

Post by CrazyTrain19 »

lefe1 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:01 pm yes I agree. a lot of childish people..I for one love this game except my tv doesn't have a setting to shrink the screen. and the only bug I found was can't strap down pallets when doing transporting jobs. but other than that I love this game as you can see 35 hours on ravenport.

What kind of Tv do you have? It might just be as simple as pressing the menu button on the remote and going into screen settings.
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall"

"Torque is how far you will take the wall with you"
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

CrazyTrain19 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:00 pm

What kind of Tv do you have? It might just be as simple as pressing the menu button on the remote and going into screen settings.
yes it is that simple..why does everyone think that when someone says you can't change it, oh! because he doesn't know what he's doing. ok tell me I took pics of all the settings on my tv, where do you change it to fit my screen, oh yeah not there because like I said my Vizio VX37L does not have that option to change the overscan that is causing the problem. and many TV's don't have that option just look it up.. I even did the Service menu where you hit Menu then hit 2,4,8,9 code to get into the factory settings and No nothing there either. even did the rest all settings... I know people are trying to help but the only fix is buy a new tv or giants put into the game menu that allows you to adjust the screen just like what is on PS4 last pic..

this pic is the advanced video that is at the bottom of the 1st pic
CrazyTrain19

Post by CrazyTrain19 »

Okay, sorry, didn´t mean to offend you. I was just trying to help.
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall"

"Torque is how far you will take the wall with you"
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Cowboy5130 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:54 pm They make the game sound unplayable...mind hasn’t shipped in yet and I’ll bd playing on ps4 and it was supposed to be a late bday gift. Am I going to have to pretend to like it to not make the person that gave it to me feel bad or will it be ok to play and enjoyable but with some minor annoyances?
It's fine to play. Look there are some legit gripes and some things will have to be fixed. No one is denying that. But use your own judgement. No one with a realistic complaint absolutely has to resort to a hateful tone. Not saying their totally wrong but there's a difference between saying something isn't right and saying it's the worst thing in the world and was done with ill intent. So you can sort through some of this stuff. Here's my advice. Before the game comes lay off the forum for a while and stay off it while you give yourself time to play and see for yourself. Then you can come back in here and give some honest feedback.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yeah, exactly right Preb, people say its a crappy game or point out flaws that make the game "unplayable" but it all boils down to what you think, play the game and report back what your thoughts. But yeah, there's no such thing of a bug free game, but if they keep on giving out bad update patches (Like Dust514) ill never play the game again.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Haha I bought I went to consoles with the ps3 just for Dust514 cause I played Eve for years. That ended up being a mess.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.