Featurette: Mahindra Retriever

garyst

Re: Featurette: Mahindra Retriever

Post by garyst »

Thought there was supposed to be both a black and red mahindra. Me and my brother only got the red version on xbox1 with no way to change the color. We preordered ours at gamestop.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

the only things you get for preorder from gamestop was the red one and a cap/hat..
Undertuned

Post by Undertuned »

garyst wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:59 pm Thought there was supposed to be both a black and red mahindra. Me and my brother only got the red version on xbox1 with no way to change the color. We preordered ours at gamestop.
I don't know about consoles, but on PC the red Mahindra was the regular pre-order bonus (Steam, Gamestop and so on). The Black Special Edition Mahindra was a pre-order bonus if you bought the game from Giants' website and you got the John Deere Gator if you bought the Collector's Edition (the physical box, not digital edition)...
garyst

Post by garyst »

Ok thanks guys I didn't know you had to order from giants to get the black one. I did get the hat, and I still have the one I got from fs15.
Ravlie

Post by Ravlie »

Pre-ordered to get this lil' one but I'm disappointed at how it looks inside... so poor beside this you can't use TrackIR in this one. I love John Deere Gator, beautiful inside and you're able to use TrackIR.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Undertuned wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:59 pm
I don't know about consoles, but on PC the red Mahindra was the regular pre-order bonus (Steam, Gamestop and so on). The Black Special Edition Mahindra was a pre-order bonus if you bought the game from Giants' website and you got the John Deere Gator if you bought the Collector's Edition (the physical box, not digital edition)...
I got the digital premium pre-order edition for PS4 and I got the New Holland T6 Blue Power, the red Mahindra Retreiver and the John Deere Gator
Ignorance is bliss
farmer_Ops

Post by farmer_Ops »

hi guys,

i have pre-ordered the collector's edition at Mediamarkt in the Netherlands.,
i can't find a code for the mahindra anywhere.

to get the package i pick it up at the store myself.

how can i find the code or even find where to enter the code?
Mpierce1128

Post by Mpierce1128 »

Not real cool that there are two different versions of this.. I have the Mahindra Retriever limited edition but everyone else that I know has the other one ( red one, that is available in the Microsoft Store for .99 ) FOR REAL??? In other words I have purchased the game with a free download for the Retriever and I don't have the same one as my other friends.. I won't spend any more money on this game..
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Your own fault?
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Mpierce1128 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:56 pm Not real cool that there are two different versions of this.. I have the Mahindra Retriever limited edition but everyone else that I know has the other one ( red one, that is available in the Microsoft Store for .99 ) FOR REAL??? In other words I have purchased the game with a free download for the Retriever and I don't have the same one as my other friends.. I won't spend any more money on this game..
If you're on PC and pre ordered it from the GIANTS website, you got both editions. They made that clear from day one so I don't get why you're mad....
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Mpierce1128

Post by Mpierce1128 »

I’m on Xbox we went to Walmart and bought the disc. Inside was a card for the Mahindra limited edition. I didn’t realize that there were two different editions to the retriever ( Red and black) so with this happening I can’t play multiplayer with those who preordered the game cause they got the red edition UTV. The retriever should have been one download with both editions.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

But then there would be no point in preordering. The whole point of two editions is so that there's a bonus for preordering so you feel special or unique. That's a thing in the video game industry. If you want to play with your friends, tell them to disable the mod when they start the server, it's not that hard
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:07 pm
Can we get an official answer on this?
Theres about 200 posts on this.
How do we get the black Retriever??
Is it the Wal-Mart exclusive?
Thanks.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

I got it from pre-ordering. I think you can go on to the mod hub select cars and all the UTV's are there. Then click on buy and maybe they're in the store? When I did that it only showed the red one even when I clicked on the gator. Btw xbox one. Maybe it's different on PS4
G'day