[FS19] Patch 1.1.2 Beta

Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

[FS19] Patch 1.1.2 Beta

Post by Stegei »

Our team has been working on a solution for some of the most problematic issues reported. Due to the short time frame, our QA has not been able to fully verify the current updates to work as well as we expect them to work.
Nevertheless, we believe that the update solves some of the most major issues and thus decided to provide you the update as a Beta version. Also this allows us to figure out specific issues with all the numerous PC configurations out there before the final release of the patch.

Warning: We advice you to first create a backup of your savegames and settings, which by default can be found at the following location:
C:\Users\[PCNAME]\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2019

Known issues:
  • It can happen that the Keyboardbinding is lost the first time the game is started with the patch, or when changing input devices. In that case, resetting the input binding fixes the issue.
  • The default binding for a non-farm wheel (not the Logitech G Farm Wheel but any other wheel like the G29) in combination with the Logitech G Farm Side Panel Control Deck doesn't properly work. You can manually change the bindings to something useful to fix this.
The issues that this patch should fix:
  • Fixed a rare blocker when creating a farm in multiplayer
  • Fixed block when entering vehicles after changing the inputs
  • Fixed sound with 7.1 headsets
  • Fixed saving mouse sensitivity
  • Fixed invert-y option for vehicle comeras
  • Fixed issues with Logitech force-feedback wheels (the centering force can now be configured in the Logitech Profiler (G27) and the Logitech Gaming Software (G29, G920)
  • Fixed input conflicts when changing devices
  • There is no default mapping for unknown devices to avoid issues with constant menu and camera changes
  • Fixed some crashes with input devices
  • Fixed saving of sensitivity/deadzone of input devices
For the DVD and GIANTS download version of the Windows version, you can download the Beta patch here:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/updates.php?fs19_beta

For the Steam Windows version, you need to select the "patch1.1.2_beta" Beta branch in the Steam client:
  1. From your Steam Library right click on FS19
  2. Go to properties
  3. Select “Beta” tab
  4. Select "patch1.1.2_beta"
  5. Your title will be automatically updated
PTMS

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.1.2 Beta

Post by PTMS »

giants engine 8.00 has stopped working

Please solve
Jazz78

Post by Jazz78 »

Interesting, with this Beta patch installed now my xbox controller stopped working all together, the only news here is that all input bindings is gone and you have an empty key binding, that is what will solve the controller issue.
ninjayx02

Post by ninjayx02 »

Made the mistake of not creating a backup. Likewise, I lost all my controller settings. Dooh
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

ninjayx02, if you did not click "Save Controls" in the game, the inputBinding.xml in the profile directory still contains your old settings and thus you can still create a backup.
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

Stegei wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:49 pm The issues that this patch should fix:
  • Fixed issues with Logitech force-feedback wheels (the centering force can now be configured in the Logitech Profiler (G27) and the Logitech Gaming Software (G29, G920)
  • There is no default mapping for unknown devices to avoid issues with constant menu and camera changes
There is a full changelog?
--Josh--

Post by --Josh-- »

On initial install of the beta, my Xbox controller was completely unresponsive. My wheel changed to 270 degrees of rotation and still had full Stiffness. This patch has made it so much worse for me. Also key bindings on the wheel do not work fully either with mappings such as "LB + B" = Lights
SpidmaxCZ

Post by SpidmaxCZ »

Yeah, Logitech G27 is after this patch much worse, wheel sets itself to 180° degrees and it cannot be changed. So again downgrading to 1.1 ver, it was only playable version for me. Very bad release Giants. Simple as this should be working on release date.
Co-Owner | Graphic Designer of Modding Team " AgroSketch " - http://www.facebook.com/AgroSketch

Hardware:
CPU : AMD Ryzen 2700X /// GPU: GTX 1070TI 8GB Ultra Gaming OC /// RAM : 2x 8GB DDR4
Other: Logitech G27 + H Shifter, NZXT Kraken X62, NZXT H500I
Randys1214

Post by Randys1214 »

It did fix the force feed back issues on my g920 but there is still a problem with the game detecting the accelerator pedal as the brake.

And i still cant make combinations of buttons in the keymapping with my wheel. For example hold a paddle and press a button like i could do in fs17

Edit: it lossens up when the focus logo appears like it should but if im in game and tab out of the game it is stiff again and wont loosen up until i quit and go back to the main menu.

Right now i have a minor bug conflict which tells me to buy the full version and it tabs me out of the game on its own so im always going back to the menu to loosen up my wheel
Last edited by Randys1214 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jong119

Post by Jong119 »

Fanatec pedals still not working clutch is both brake and accelerator also side panel not picking up all axis
HarvestDude

Post by HarvestDude »

No love for Mac users? I have opted into the Beta, but nothing. Still 1.1.0.0.

The harvester problem is totally game-breaking. I can't harvest anything! The game freezes every time I detach something from the harvester, or attempt to start the thresher.

The freeze-on-detach also affects other vehicles/implements, but for me the killer is the harvesters - they are all affected.

How on earth did this get past your testers/QA???
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

@randys1214 The button combinations weren't fixed, so of course nothing changed there... It's not just the G wheels that cant map any combinations atm.

@HarvestDude There can be so many reasons that the game isn't working as it's supposed to for you. It's impossible to test everything. Besides, most players don't have the same problem you have, so I doubt it got actually got 'through' any testing, since it would probably never have shown up.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

Unable to bind anything now. Keyboard presses are not registered, wheel is a ghost and joystick is also not registering.
My patients is growing thinner by the day...
I did always give Giants time enough to work out the kinks, but after 6 releases one thinks/might expect that they would role out a playable version on release.
This is AGAIN not the case. Waiting for the next patch for a last chance..... After that, if it's another fail,... Well, by by FS.... Refund.....
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
County 1174

Post by County 1174 »

Problem seems to b that everyone is having different problems with the inputs just now, my g29 has worked since day 1 no issues with it, only issue I have is that the game seems to “forget” 2or 3 key bindings on my 3D pro, and I can’t set a trigger+ axis, but I can work around them for now, bit annoying tho
saltire266

Post by saltire266 »

Stegei wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:49 pm Our team has been working on a solution for some of the most problematic issues reported. Due to the short time frame, our QA has not been able to fully verify the current updates to work as well as we expect them to work.
Nevertheless, we believe that the update solves some of the most major issues and thus decided to provide you the update as a Beta version. Also this allows us to figure out specific issues with all the numerous PC configurations out there before the final release of the patch.

Warning: We advice you to first create a backup of your savegames and settings, which by default can be found at the following location:
C:\Users\[PCNAME]\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2019

Known issues:
  • It can happen that the Keyboardbinding is lost the first time the game is started with the patch, or when changing input devices. In that case, resetting the input binding fixes the issue.
  • The default binding for a non-farm wheel (not the Logitech G Farm Wheel but any other wheel like the G29) in combination with the Logitech G Farm Side Panel Control Deck doesn't properly work. You can manually change the bindings to something useful to fix this.
The issues that this patch should fix:
For the DVD and GIANTS download version of the Windows version, you can download the Beta patch here:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/updates.php?fs19_beta

For the Steam Windows version, you need to select the "patch1.1.2_beta" Beta branch in the Steam client:
  1. From your Steam Library right click on FS19
  2. Go to properties
  3. Select “Beta” tab
  4. Select "patch1.1.2_beta"
  5. Your title will be automatically updated
Wel done Stegei,piece by piece it will get fixed.It should never have been like this but at least the team are working to fix it as quick as possible.