Nevertheless, we believe that the update solves some of the most major issues and thus decided to provide you the update as a Beta version. Also this allows us to figure out specific issues with all the numerous PC configurations out there before the final release of the patch.
Warning: We advice you to first create a backup of your savegames and settings, which by default can be found at the following location:
- It can happen that the Keyboardbinding is lost the first time the game is started with the patch, or when changing input devices. In that case, resetting the input binding fixes the issue.
- The default binding for a non-farm wheel (not the Logitech G Farm Wheel but any other wheel like the G29) in combination with the Logitech G Farm Side Panel Control Deck doesn't properly work. You can manually change the bindings to something useful to fix this.
- Fixed a rare blocker when creating a farm in multiplayer
- Fixed block when entering vehicles after changing the inputs
- Fixed sound with 7.1 headsets
- Fixed saving mouse sensitivity
- Fixed invert-y option for vehicle comeras
- Fixed issues with Logitech force-feedback wheels (the centering force can now be configured in the Logitech Profiler (G27) and the Logitech Gaming Software (G29, G920)
- Fixed input conflicts when changing devices
- There is no default mapping for unknown devices to avoid issues with constant menu and camera changes
- Fixed some crashes with input devices
- Fixed saving of sensitivity/deadzone of input devices
For the Steam Windows version, you need to select the "patch1.1.2_beta" Beta branch in the Steam client:
- From your Steam Library right click on FS19
- Go to properties
- Select “Beta” tab
- Select "patch1.1.2_beta"
- Your title will be automatically updated