My opinion after a few hours

Mirk93

My opinion after a few hours

Post by Mirk93 »

Since I have played the game I have reported some bugs and saw many who reported them. Now that I played a 20 hours I would like to say mine on the game.
The game has several bugs, for now I have only found one of the buildings and positioned at incredible prices. That said, I congratulate the Giants for the steps forward in lighting, reflections of light and materials. Before it seemed all plastic and with a fake light, like a game ps2, now is already a generation higher than the previous (I play from FS 2011 on pc). Thanks also for the sounds finally real. Where I live I am surrounded by farms, I have often climbed on vehicles and I can say that you have done an extraordinary job on the sounds, with the soundproof cabins perfectly as in reality, really good.
Now I play on Xbox One and the only thing I can say at the moment, is that in the main menu you need a bar to adjust the brightness, really too dark on the console, I had to use the TV to fix it. Finally I congratulate you on the improvements of the worker and the traffic IA. I hope that for the next chapter you will change the game engines (graphic and physical).
I do not think I'll write more on the forum for a while, at least if you do not bring the t6 Bluepower on the XOne, in that case I'll come here to thank you again.
Keep it up! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: *thumbsup*

Mirco - Italy - Xbox One - FS19
Last edited by Mirk93 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rasping rabbit

Re: My opinion after a few hours

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Did you check out the free Valtra N Gold on the Microsoft store though?
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

I think this is a much better farming simulator than 17. I know I was hard on the game at first. So many new features and things being different. But after a solid 50 hours with it I love it.

There are a few problems that need worked though.

1. The combine header, the 45 foot one esp, gets stuck on some relativlely flat fields, and you have to change crops like to corn, or change directions a lot to even get the crop off the field.

2. The game still crashes. I had probably 3 crashes on ps4 pro in 50 hours. One was like an overflow crash, where I bought stuff too fast in game and it crashed me to bluescreen. I had one freeze using a chainsaw, and then one hard crash where I drove too fast near a lot of trees and crops and it was too much for the systen to load and crashed me.

3. The sound of some vehicles are way too quiet. You really only hear that nice tractor noise when you start it up, and stand outside near it.

4. The chainsaw is not as good as before. You may as well load up a scorpion king because delimbing a tree may as well take an act of congress. I mean cleaning the tree.

Overall though, the game is pretty amazing and a step in the right direction once you get use to the changes. I love it and will not be going back to FS17 even though I do not have my beloved seasons.
Mirk93

Post by Mirk93 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:59 pm Did you check out the free Valtra N Gold on the Microsoft store though?

Yes, but I do not like it, I prefer Valtra standards. :mrgreen:

Weasle wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:11 pm I think this is a much better farming simulator than 17. I know I was hard on the game at first. So many new features and things being different. But after a solid 50 hours with it I love it.

There are a few problems that need worked though.

1. The combine header, the 45 foot one esp, gets stuck on some relativlely flat fields, and you have to change crops like to corn, or change directions a lot to even get the crop off the field.

2. The game still crashes. I had probably 3 crashes on ps4 pro in 50 hours. One was like an overflow crash, where I bought stuff too fast in game and it crashed me to bluescreen. I had one freeze using a chainsaw, and then one hard crash where I drove too fast near a lot of trees and crops and it was too much for the systen to load and crashed me.

3. The sound of some vehicles are way too quiet. You really only hear that nice tractor noise when you start it up, and stand outside near it.

4. The chainsaw is not as good as before. You may as well load up a scorpion king because delimbing a tree may as well take an act of congress. I mean cleaning the tree.

Overall though, the game is pretty amazing and a step in the right direction once you get use to the changes. I love it and will not be going back to FS17 even though I do not have my beloved seasons.

I've had too a crash. I play on Xone S.
On the sounds, on some should be correct, but finally the sound of the cabin is right, in reality in the new tractors you hear very little noise. The thing that bothers me is when you move the camera away and the engine noise decreases.