CONTRACT PROBLEMS - CONTRACT DISAPPEARING

Jumbo747

CONTRACT PROBLEMS - CONTRACT DISAPPEARING

Post by Jumbo747 »

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone noticed that when you sometimes accept a contract, say "Sowing Field 6', when you go to your vehicles and equipment needed for the Sowing on Field 6, to check the route to get there for example, when you check back to the contracts list, the contract 'HAS GONE/BEEN UPDATED BY ANOTHER CONTRACT ie, 'FERTILIZING FIELD 6' and there is NO SIGN of the original 'SOWING FIELD 6' - There seems to be a bug here - anyone else had that problem?
jenxy

Re: CONTRACT PROBLEMS - CONTRACT DISAPPEARING

Post by jenxy »

Lots of people are having the same problem. My advice - post a new thread in the bug reports forum: viewforum.php?f=965
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

I have not been able to duplicate this. I think more information is needed. For example I only play on real time. Are you playing on accelerated time? Which map or both? Are you using any mods? And what platform you are on? Version of the game? Anything that will help narrow down the cause of the issue to see if it is a bug or not.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
jenxy

Post by jenxy »

Faelandaea wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:16 am I have not been able to duplicate this. I think more information is needed. For example I only play on real time. Are you playing on accelerated time? Which map or both? Are you using any mods? And what platform you are on? Version of the game? Anything that will help narrow down the cause of the issue to see if it is a bug or not.
You are lucky.
I'm on PC. Ravenport. Started on realease day with no mods. Current version is 1.1.1.0. New Farmer difficulty. I think the default timescale is 5x. Sometimes I decrease it or increase it. Everything was fine for about 10-15 hours then contracts would disappear when I accepted them. Next thing was the field state of NPC owned fields was stuck showing they needed weeding. Since then, only transport contracts are available.
I'm hesistant to start a new game incase the same thing happens again.
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

I would find a bug report thread where someone else reported that issue and add all of that info there. Try not to start a new thread over there unless no one else has started one. That helps the devs consolidate and see different bug reports quicker.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Fixed it for the next patch
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Cool. There we go :). Thanks for the reply, Rahkiin. Saves me troubleshooting trying to duplicate it. :)
Faelandaea Dravin
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Rahkiin wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:37 am Fixed it for the next patch
Are the baling contracts fixed as well? They never even appeared for me from beginning on both Ravenport(12 in game days) and Felsbrunn(2 in game days) PC(Steam) 1.1.1 New Farmer diff.(both)
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
jenxy

Post by jenxy »

Rahkiin wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:37 am Fixed it for the next patch

Thank you, thats excellent news!
Just one question: do we have to start a new game?
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Arrancar88 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:48 am Are the baling contracts fixed as well? They never even appeared for me from beginning on both Ravenport(12 in game days) and Felsbrunn(2 in game days) PC(Steam) 1.1.1 New Farmer diff.(both)
I'll look into this
EDIT: They are generated for me. So either there was no bug, or this same fix fixes those as well.
jenxy wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:59 am Thank you, thats excellent news!
No.
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

I hope so, seems like mostly PC players had this issue. Thanks for fixes.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
jenxy

Post by jenxy »

Rahkiin wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:27 pm
jenxy wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:59 am Thank you, thats excellent news!
No.
That's fantastic :biggrin2:
Many thanks for fixing this so soon and for your quick reply *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
Snowmexican

Post by Snowmexican »

I have the same issue the contract page flickers and has this studdering lag noise plus when I go to lease some contracts it disappears and I am unable to do contract work on that field again.
Mysticalmaid

Post by Mysticalmaid »

Great news for this bug being fixed, never seen a baling contract yet so will be nice to get those too.
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

So I found a work around for stalled AI fields until the patch is released.

First, turn off weeds so it doesnt happen again

It is a seeding bug, so if you purchase the field, cultivate it to remove weeds (seeders that also cultivate do not remove weeds), and then sow the field and sell it back, missions will start generating again.