[FS19] Giants Mods this week

iLLBill606

Re: [FS19] Giants Mods this week

Post by iLLBill606 »

Sounds like a bunch of spoiled kids! All i see is whining, "i want", and begging! No wonder why modders get annoyed and console guys have a bad rep!
An IM A CONSOLE GUY! Dont ruin it for everyone with all this childish demands.
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

What mods are coming this week
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

iLLBill606 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:50 pm Sounds like a bunch of spoiled kids! All i see is whining, "i want", and begging! No wonder why modders get annoyed and console guys have a bad rep!
An IM A CONSOLE GUY! Dont ruin it for everyone with all this childish demands.
Agreed. Just having the 1455XL and the T127 has made it for my. Thanks Giants! :)
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
bruce827

Post by bruce827 »

Y’all should check the FB page. They just released two mods about two hours ago. I get it y’all are anxious, but stop getting all riled up if they don’t release them right away. I dunno about you, but I’d rather wait to get something that works rather than get a broken mod that crashes my game...
Sourdchiefer

Post by Sourdchiefer »

They definitely need to choose one avenue for announcements and stick to it. This is the third different place I’ve found since launch.
marcelinhonl

Post by marcelinhonl »

Again those are not mods.... they were in fs17 its a joke for putting them in the modhub.... this game was not finished and should come out a month or 2 later! Because they can get this stuff in game whit a big patch like what you see whit other games!
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

How about they just make them as a DLC then and Charge you for them! Sounds good to me! lmao, your worried about what, space? I had like 20% left on 17 and never had a issue, nor with slots! get over it! they did the same with 17 after the release!
marcelinhonl

Post by marcelinhonl »

Dude iam not worried about the space because i dont care a lot of them i dont use! But the path that giants is walking... I dont like...
Bootdancer47

Post by Bootdancer47 »

All these complaints---just don't play the GAME--problem solved.
marcelinhonl

Post by marcelinhonl »

And al these sheeps that just accept everything and believe everything.. And cant live whit another opinion then themselves..
I already have 100+ houers in the game i like the game. I dont got a lot of bugs on xbox just the one whit the camera. But adding stuff that was already in the maingame of fs17 and now put them in de the game fs19 as mods is just a scam and a lie. Just live whit my opinion or not i dont care! But what a cheap comment to say not to play the game if you complain... damm son that just...... a short minded comment... people here loves this game and playing from the beginning!!! Its not strange people complain like this and see a lot of broken stuff and other things.. And i say again i like this game and buy it again and again but see this stuff is a big let down to a lot of people!!!
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

Bootdancer47 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:49 pm All these complaints---just don't play the GAME--problem solved.
AGREED!!!!
Battousaid1

Post by Battousaid1 »

The one mod I want the most is Disabled vehicle camera collision
Ps4 player
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

marcelinhonl wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:12 pm And al these sheeps that just accept everything and believe everything.. And cant live whit another opinion then themselves..
I already have 100+ houers in the game i like the game. I dont got a lot of bugs on xbox just the one whit the camera. But adding stuff that was already in the maingame of fs17 and now put them in de the game fs19 as mods is just a scam and a lie. Just live whit my opinion or not i dont care! But what a cheap comment to say not to play the game if you complain... damm son that just...... a short minded comment... people here loves this game and playing from the beginning!!! Its not strange people complain like this and see a lot of broken stuff and other things.. And i say again i like this game and buy it again and again but see this stuff is a big let down to a lot of people!!!
As stated time and time again, they weren’t ready by the release date. And just because something was in 17 does not mean it has to be in 19. You get mods for free. I bet you won’t complain when brand new machinery appears.
Unbelievable that people moan about free content.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
marcelinhonl

Post by marcelinhonl »

Then dont release... And dude i dont care if its free or not if i like i will still buy it! But if i pay for something then deliver!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Battousaid1 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:51 pm The one mod I want the most is Disabled vehicle camera collision
Not the only mod I want but the one I want most.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .