[READ] [FS19] Restaurant pays to the wrong farm while selling soybeans

Tornado

[READ] [FS19] Restaurant pays to the wrong farm while selling soybeans

Post by Tornado »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Versionsnummer des Spiels: 1.1.0.0 (17801/19830)
- Fahrzeug/Gerät/Modell/Objekt: Restaurant
- Fehler/Problem: When you sell soybeans at the restaurant, the wrong farm receives the payment for the delivered soybeans, while playing alone in a multiplayer game
- Single- oder Multiplayer: Multiplayer
- Tritt auf, wenn: When you sell soybeans
- Tritt auch auf Standardmaps ohne Mods auf ja/nein: ja
karelkopp

Re: [FS19] Restaurant pays to the wrong farm while selling soybeans

Post by karelkopp »

Same issue when i play alone on dedicated server where is more than one farm and i sell crops on any sell point so money go to another farm not to me
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [FS19] Restaurant pays to the wrong farm while selling soybeans

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi guys!

Could you guys please specify how many farms are created, which farm receives the money and if you are Admin/Farm Manager/Contractor to any farm?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Tornado

Re: [READ] [FS19] Restaurant pays to the wrong farm while selling soybeans

Post by Tornado »

Hi Lethian,

In this case there are two farms. The farm created first receives the money.
I'm an admin. Farm manager on the second created farm. Contractor to the first farm.

If you require more information please let me know
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Was the person selling using his own equipment or that from the other farm? Afaik the person selling should always get the money.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

As the person selling I was using my own tractor with trailer. But harvested, on my own land, with a harvester from the other farm. In this case the person selling did not get the money.
karelkopp

Post by karelkopp »

for me i harvested my field and transported with my tractor and trailer but when i sell crops on any sell point so money go to another farm and we have 2 farms
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

An update: After playing some more multiplayer both alone and with others is it clear that there is no consistency in which farm receives the payment. Also it is not possible to do contract work as it is totally random where the product is delivered.
gwgadmin

Post by gwgadmin »

Hello. I've noticed a similar issue. We have two farms (green & red) in place on a dedicated server. We started a multiplayer farm using a savegame from single player (new farmer) mode. I wonder how many people started the multiplayer game and realized it was from scratch and uploaded a single player saved game to the server? This could be the cause for many other issues. I digress...

So we used the green default farm and all equipment is owned by the green farm. If a green farmer tries to sell crop, it will dump but no money is gained to any farm. If a red farmer sells crops from the green farm silo the money is gained to the red farm.

Only two of us are playing on the server. Both of us are farm managers and have admin password and both red and green farmers are contractors for each other. We have tried multiple options but the results are the same.

We are going to try a new game from scratch as intended and not start from a single player savegame upload.
Thanks.
WouterF

Post by WouterF »

same problem here money is randomly given to either farmer or contractor. Please fix so that money always goes to deliverer.
pom456

Post by pom456 »

I'm still getting this bug 2 months later on PC on v1.2.0.1

We have a Rented dedicated.

We had it on Ravensport, and now we change our map for Felsbrunn and its even worse.
We have 5 Farms in total but it happen even if only 2 Farm Owner are online.
Friend A and B were doing some logging and i was getting all their cash while i was Offline... I didn't even touch their Logging equipment and never cut any of his trees.
When i came Online i transfert their cash back and at this point every penny earned was going to Friend B.

Friend A tried to sell his Round Bale, Friend B get the cash
I Tried to sell my straw too but with Friend A Trailer, and Friend B got all my cash.
I solf my freshly harvested Oat that i've done 100% alone with my equipment, and guest what Friend B got all my cash again.

It's a little bit frustrating when to Offline Guy get everything and he cannot transfert it back to us.

After i've reboot the dedicated server it seem to be solved. But Here is a another bug, if i set Farming to restart daily, each morning the Server is Offline and the log says, Cannot connect to the server :-( So i had to remove daily restart

So as far as i can understand, the problem seem to come when the server is Online more than One Day without restarting.