[FS19] Giants Mods this week

Rickenbacker

Re: [FS19] Giants Mods this week

Post by Rickenbacker »

marcelinhonl wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:12 pm But adding stuff that was already in the maingame of fs17 and now put them in de the game fs19 as mods is just a scam and a lie.
Do you realize that FS19 and FS17 are different games? They're giving us these mods as a bonus, they were never in FS19, but now they are - neat!

You can choose to see this as a negative or a positive. I choose positive.
marcelinhonl

Post by marcelinhonl »

No i do not see this as two different games i see fs19 as a dlc of fs17
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

marcelinhonl wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:35 pm No i do not see this as two different games i see fs19 as a dlc of fs17
Then sell your copy and go play something else. Bloody moaners and complainers now but in 6 months it'll surpass 17 for content.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
marcelinhonl

Post by marcelinhonl »

Wow thats said a 100 times.. if you cant handle my opinion what are you doing on a forum to discuss this stuff?
Koceljevic_Kuki

Post by Koceljevic_Kuki »

I would like to see New Holland T7. 170-270hp models. :chinese:
antonis78

Post by antonis78 »

Koceljevic_Kuki wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:09 pm I would like to see New Holland T7. 170-270hp models. :chinese:
+1
garyst

Post by garyst »

Really miss the little horsch liquid fertilizer tender tank trailer from the fs17 horsch pack. Hope it gets converted or a similar mod because I hate loading those pallets on a trailer to tend my sprayer, or keep driving my sprayer to the dealer every time I need a refill. Hope if it does return it could hold herbicide too.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

marcelinhonl wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:07 pm Wow thats said a 100 times.. if you cant handle my opinion what are you doing on a forum to discuss this stuff?
Then stop going on about, you sound like a broken record
GSD84

Post by GSD84 »

I cant what for BSM mods to roll out hi make Good mods and i Hope hi make a JD old gen pack :) ( console player )
GOANER

Post by GOANER »

Why dont the few of you that consistently complain, download giants editor and start modding. A little respect goes a long way.... these guys are busy with bug updates. Would rather see a game run right than keep getting mods. Let them do there work. I guarantee they pick out the cry babies in this forum and make fun of you for hours! I would! Ungrateful generation of kids who have zero patients and nothing but disrespect. Chill the f out!!! It's annoying.

The few of us who respect the time and energy these guys have put into development dont whine and cry.

Try helping them find the bugs in the game..... with out being a a**hole about it. You will find that you're a more humble human being and productive in the world.

GIANTS, keep doing what you doing. You have people standing behind you and love what you have done since the beginning.
GSD84

Post by GSD84 »

Wher is the patch that Will fix all the bugs?

In what state is it? Close to relise for consoles ? Pc can just install the beta
jenxy

Post by jenxy »

GOANER wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:54 pmwith out being a a**hole about it. You will find that you're a more humble human being and productive in the world.
You call people that then talk about being humble :shock:
Sourdchiefer

Post by Sourdchiefer »

I agree with everyone here that the modders are amazing and love all of you. The thing that I am going to grief over is the communication from giants. Come on lisertan you have one real job. Communicate with us man. Like wtf it’s already the middle of the week and his last post was about network issues on Saturday. Even if you don’t have any news making a post saying “hey it’s monday I dont have any news for you guys cheers” would be enough for this post never to have been made.

Looking a lot like Bethesda over here
eric21

Post by eric21 »

He's probably got a week off, who knows
NewFarmer2018

Post by NewFarmer2018 »

GOANER wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:54 pm Why dont the few of you that consistently complain, download giants editor and start modding. A little respect goes a long way.... these guys are busy with bug updates. Would rather see a game run right than keep getting mods. Let them do there work. I guarantee they pick out the cry babies in this forum and make fun of you for hours! I would! Ungrateful generation of kids who have zero patients and nothing but disrespect. Chill the f out!!! It's annoying.

The few of us who respect the time and energy these guys have put into development dont whine and cry.

Try helping them find the bugs in the game..... with out being a a**hole about it. You will find that you're a more humble human being and productive in the world.

GIANTS, keep doing what you doing. You have people standing behind you and love what you have done since the beginning.
Big man with ur big foul mouth. What u know of being humble?