[FS19] Patch 1.1.2 Beta

WildBill813

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.1.2 Beta

Post by WildBill813 »

OK. Tried 1.1.2 and here's my issue.

FFB is working through the Logitech Profiler setup to recognize FS19's .exe. I haven't had a game crash when tabbing into and between vehicles. (Huge!)

However, even with dead zones set to 0, I don't get immediate steering or pedal response. I'll look around to make sure I haven't missed anything, but I can't stand having to turn the wheel 5 or 10 degrees before it registers. It makes keeping straight lines kind of painful.

So far, I see marked improvement, but I had a random crash to desktop last night and gave up. I'll wait for the next official patch and see where things stand. That and I'm still just not feeling it without my must-have mods ready for FS19.
cameronb

Post by cameronb »

Stegei wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:49 pm Our team has been working on a solution for some of the most problematic issues reported. Due to the short time frame, our QA has not been able to fully verify the current updates to work as well as we expect them to work.
Nevertheless, we believe that the update solves some of the most major issues and thus decided to provide you the update as a Beta version. Also this allows us to figure out specific issues with all the numerous PC configurations out there before the final release of the patch.

Warning: We advice you to first create a backup of your savegames and settings, which by default can be found at the following location:
C:\Users\[PCNAME]\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2019

Known issues:
  • It can happen that the Keyboardbinding is lost the first time the game is started with the patch, or when changing input devices. In that case, resetting the input binding fixes the issue.
  • The default binding for a non-farm wheel (not the Logitech G Farm Wheel but any other wheel like the G29) in combination with the Logitech G Farm Side Panel Control Deck doesn't properly work. You can manually change the bindings to something useful to fix this.
The issues that this patch should fix:
  • Fixed a rare blocker when creating a farm in multiplayer
  • Fixed block when entering vehicles after changing the inputs
  • Fixed sound with 7.1 headsets
  • Fixed saving mouse sensitivity
  • Fixed invert-y option for vehicle comeras
  • Fixed issues with Logitech force-feedback wheels (the centering force can now be configured in the Logitech Profiler (G27) and the Logitech Gaming Software (G29, G920)
  • Fixed input conflicts when changing devices
  • There is no default mapping for unknown devices to avoid issues with constant menu and camera changes
  • Fixed some crashes with input devices
  • Fixed saving of sensitivity/deadzone of input devices
For the DVD and GIANTS download version of the Windows version, you can download the Beta patch here:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/updates.php?fs19_beta

For the Steam Windows version, you need to select the "patch1.1.2_beta" Beta branch in the Steam client:
  1. From your Steam Library right click on FS19
  2. Go to properties
  3. Select “Beta” tab
  4. Select "patch1.1.2_beta"
  5. Your title will be automatically updated

is there a fix for the saitek x52 ?

Currently unuseable due to it constantly scrolling through the menu :( no issues with fs17!!
Heyward83

Post by Heyward83 »

WildBill813 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:59 pm OK. Tried 1.1.2 and here's my issue.

FFB is working through the Logitech Profiler setup to recognize FS19's .exe. I haven't had a game crash when tabbing into and between vehicles. (Huge!)

However, even with dead zones set to 0, I don't get immediate steering or pedal response. I'll look around to make sure I haven't missed anything, but I can't stand having to turn the wheel 5 or 10 degrees before it registers. It makes keeping straight lines kind of painful.

So far, I see marked improvement, but I had a random crash to desktop last night and gave up. I'll wait for the next official patch and see where things stand. That and I'm still just not feeling it without my must-have mods ready for FS19.
Same, after 2hrs running perfectly it crashed to desktop. Restarted,5 mins later same again, so I’ve gone back to 1.1.1 was enjoying the feedback on my wheel tho for a short period :/ lol
KiwiFarmer

Post by KiwiFarmer »

jturie wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:27 pm
KiwiFarmer wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:43 pm Lol there's nothing wrong with Pre-orders. All games come out buggy but if they didn't release it you would be crying when is it coming out and why is it taking so long to come out. If you don't like don't play it or make you're own Farming Sim. I have never seen such a ungrateful and toxic community in my life but then again the community is full of little brats who think everything should be perfect or it shouldn't come out at all.
I see you've never been on wargaming or Eve Online forums, eh? The Farm Sim forum is mild compared to those guys :biggrin2:
I might have to have a look lol. But at the end of the day the gaming community is becoming more toxic as the ungrateful,I want I want, It isn't perfect so it shouldn't have come out, little brats come out of the woodwork. i feel for the game developers reading all the ungrateful comments from people who moaned when is it coming out and when it does come out they moan it isn't perfect.
pcdoc

Post by pcdoc »

Fortunately mines been working fine. Although I followed Leviathans method of doing the keybinds before downloading the beta patch (steam), which did behave itself. Since using 1.1.2.0 beta its been nice to have my G920 steering wheel working.

As for all the venom, patience is all thats needed. Yep, they dropped a balldilock but, if the release date had been pushed back the same venom would have reared its head. They'll get it sorted but y'know it won't happen overnight.bloody hell took me years to get our lass to make a decent pot of tea :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
callumvincent1

Post by callumvincent1 »

Things take time and the same goes for sorting out the bugs you may say well we dont want the mods we want the patch well giants software is a big company which means they can balance bringing out good mods for you whilst updating the game
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

cameronb wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:10 am

is there a fix for the saitek x52 ?

Currently unuseable due to it constantly scrolling through the menu :( no issues with fs17!!
Same here but with a G29 wheel and pedals I found if you press the throttle roughly half way it stops the scrolling, so it is an issue with key/axis bindings but I am yet to resolve it *thumbsdown*
annasgramma

Post by annasgramma »

I'm playing FS19 on a MAC system. Today, I received an email from Giants directing me to download the Beta patch and they supplied the link. However, when I went to the link, the instructions say that MAC versions of the game will be updated automatically.

As of last night, the game was still crashing when I plugged my Logitec Joystick into the back of my computer. Likewise with a SONY Dualshock3 game controller.

The question is, with this conflicting information, do I or don't I download and install the Beta patch? With the game being in the state that it currently is, I don't want to make it any worse. Thanks.

UPDATE: The Beta patch is a .exe file, and cannot be used on a Mac. The game still will not launch with my Logitec Extreme 3D Pro joystick plugged into the back of the computer's USB port. This is frustrating!!!!!!
marc1891

Post by marc1891 »

fanatec clusbort v2 pedal dont work.
antonis78

Post by antonis78 »

1.1.3 beta
is out available for download
dexus

Post by dexus »

antonis78 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:11 pm 1.1.3 beta
is out available for download
Yes, but I don't now what is changed?
antonis78

Post by antonis78 »

here is the changelog acording to steam almost the same like 1.1.2

Fixed a rare blocker when creating a farm in multiplayer
Fixed block when entering vehicles after changing the inputs
Fixed sound with 7.1 headsets
Fixed saving mouse sensitivity
Fixed invert-y option for vehicle cameras
Fixed issues with Logitech force-feedback wheels (the centering force can now be configured in the Logitech Profiler (G25, G27) and the Logitech Gaming Software (G29, G920)
Fixed input conflicts when changing devices
There is no default mapping for unknown devices to avoid issues with constant menu and camera changes
Fixed some crashes with input devices
Fixed saving of sensitivity/deadzone of input devices
Added support for Logitech G29 and G920 gear shifter
Added support for Logitech G25
Added support for Thrustmaster T-GT and TS-XW
Fixed camera orientation with head tracking (e.g. Track IR)
Fixed cultivating and sowing contracts disappearing after accepting them
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

Patch 1.1.3 Beta is now available:
viewtopic.php?f=876&t=134591