[FS19] Giants Mods this week

Skullblits

Re: [FS19] Giants Mods this week

Post by Skullblits »

GOANER wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:54 pm Why dont the few of you that consistently complain, download giants editor and start modding. A little respect goes a long way.... these guys are busy with bug updates. Would rather see a game run right than keep getting mods. Let them do there work. I guarantee they pick out the cry babies in this forum and make fun of you for hours! I would! Ungrateful generation of kids who have zero patients and nothing but disrespect. Chill the f out!!! It's annoying.

The few of us who respect the time and energy these guys have put into development dont whine and cry.

Try helping them find the bugs in the game..... with out being a a**hole about it. You will find that you're a more humble human being and productive in the world.

GIANTS, keep doing what you doing. You have people standing behind you and love what you have done since the beginning.

Given you a warning for your language and behaviour.

Anymore like that will result in a ban
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
CryKilerPL

Post by CryKilerPL »

Skullblits wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:17 pm
GOANER wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:54 pm Why dont the few of you that consistently complain, download giants editor and start modding. A little respect goes a long way.... these guys are busy with bug updates. Would rather see a game run right than keep getting mods. Let them do there work. I guarantee they pick out the cry babies in this forum and make fun of you for hours! I would! Ungrateful generation of kids who have zero patients and nothing but disrespect. Chill the f out!!! It's annoying.

The few of us who respect the time and energy these guys have put into development dont whine and cry.

Try helping them find the bugs in the game..... with out being a a**hole about it. You will find that you're a more humble human being and productive in the world.

GIANTS, keep doing what you doing. You have people standing behind you and love what you have done since the beginning.

Given you a warning for your language and behaviour.

Anymore like that will result in a ban
He is right. Patch is still missing, and there are more bugs in the game.
GIANTS has to get to work, because there is a lot to do. For now, we only got a beta game and a few mods transferred from FS17 without any improvement.
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Still no excuse for being rude and insulting
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
marcelinhonl

Post by marcelinhonl »

Jup and thats all you get for. laying the painfull finger on the game.... if you complain about things on the game like bugs and other stuff... then your childlish and a lot more.... wel if thats what this forum is all about then i dont know why this forum still exist.. we are al here to discus all of this things help everyone out here complain of no complain where all humans. But on this forum there a lot of people that cant handle an opinion from another the only themselfs... for now on i only read this forum and will not give my opinion about this game....
GSD84

Post by GSD84 »

Was the patch only for pc ? Or are 1.1.2 comming to console to ?
marcelinhonl

Post by marcelinhonl »

Console will come later.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

GSD84 wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:28 am Was the patch only for pc ? Or are 1.1.2 comming to console to ?
Is beta for patch pc , no problem
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Jaydon8817

Post by Jaydon8817 »

Skullblits wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:54 pm Still no excuse for being rude and insulting
So am i right in saying folk who try to defend GIANTS gets warnings and folk that slay GIANTS get a pat on the back ? Just confused because im trying to understand this Forum and the way its run a little more thats all ?
Xbox 1

Thankyou to GIANTS and all Modders for making FS great :)

Smile Folks
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Sometimes I think if it is just me or all the other people have serious tendency to "not" understanding the real issues.
It is not about backing up Giants or criticising them.
It is about how it is done.
If anybody tries to criticise or back up Giants with a heavy language and/or insult it is not acceptable.
Thats what skullblits say and that seems quite simple to me.

I mean, how can it be a good way of backing up Giants by insulting to their customers who criticise them?
If backing up Giants is the actual motive of course...
PS5 / FS22
Jaydon8817

Post by Jaydon8817 »

RODHA wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:39 pm Sometimes I think if it is just me or all the other people have serious tendency to "not" understanding the real issues.
It is not about backing up Giants or criticising them.
It is about how it is done.
If anybody tries to criticise or back up Giants with a heavy language and/or insult it is not acceptable.
Thats what skullblits say and that seems quite simple to me.
So is this the same kinda "heavy language and/or insult" patronising attitude you showing that thinking your the only one that has a "serious tendancy to not understand"... This community used to be a great community and now we all just a bunch of moaning folk, i understand that the post may of had would could make out some selective words yes but the point is real Man Management woulnt of gone a miss... but all being said i was just trying to get a better understanding on how this forum is run :) *hugs*
Xbox 1

Smile Folks
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and these forums seem to allow both positive and negative views on the game etc.
Those views can be expressed quite easily without resorting to the use of bad or insulting language. This should be the norm and perfectly acceptable to most people using the forum. The moderators do a pretty good job of allowing free discussion on here and don't interfere more than is necessary from what I've seen.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ A perfect explanation. Thank you *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Jaydon8817

Post by Jaydon8817 »

So that being said... then my opinion should of been respected lol anyway im sure we can all agree getting slightly off topic and we should get back on track ;)
Xbox 1

Smile Folks
jenxy

Post by jenxy »

Sorry for going off-topic :wink3:, but will there be any new Giants mods this week?
Jaydon8817

Post by Jaydon8817 »

^^^ Love it haha... remember that list thingy that Lisertan made for upcoming mods on FS17 is that not a thing for 19 or has nobody got round to creating it which would be very understandable... its just i found that quite helpful to look to see what was in pipeline... Just a wonder
Xbox 1

Smile Folks