[FS19] Sowing Problem! [KNOWN ISSUE]

faruk9154

[FS19] Sowing Problem! [KNOWN ISSUE]

Post by faruk9154 »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Fields
-Sowing machines leave cavities when sowing in fields. This situation is very annoying! Correct this error!Image
Last edited by faruk9154 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
CurlyVIII

Re: [FS19] Sowing Problem!

Post by CurlyVIII »

Noticed the problem on a few fields. They tend to be ones with even a minor curves (PC - patch 1.1.1.0)

Example: Felsbrunn, field #23. Using a MF 8727 with Vaderstad Tempo V8 & FH 2200. Starting at the NE corner, heading SW along the long edge.

If I set the tractor off and enable the worker, once the field is completed there will be about 10 small patches across the field.

[Edit]
went back ingame after making this post and sowed field 20. Got a lot of gaps appear but more than I would ever expect... ones on the edges sure as thats where the land shifts the most. I was alt tabbing a lot so could it just be when the pc is under load doing multiple things that these errors can occur too?

Took a couple of screenshots

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

faruk9154

Re: [FS19] Sowing Problem!

Post by faruk9154 »

CurlyVIII wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:41 pm Noticed the problem on a few fields. They tend to be ones with even a minor curves (PC - patch 1.1.1.0)

Example: Felsbrunn, field #23. Using a MF 8727 with Vaderstad Tempo V8 & FH 2200. Starting at the NE corner, heading SW along the long edge.

If I set the tractor off and enable the worker, once the field is completed there will be about 10 small patches across the field.

[Edit]
went back ingame after making this post and sowed field 20. Got a lot of gaps appear but more than I would ever expect... ones on the edges sure as thats where the land shifts the most. I was alt tabbing a lot so could it just be when the pc is under load doing multiple things that these errors can occur too?

Took a couple of screenshots

screenshots.zip
I hope they take that into account. I hope they fix it right away. I had a lot of enthusiasm to play the game. Not now.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
Scorch

Re: [FS19] Sowing Problem! [KNOWN ISSUE]

Post by Scorch »

This happens with this the Vaderstad Tempo V8 on a lot of different fields. It doesn't matter whether it is a player using the implement or a helper, there will be patches of the fields that this planter will not seed.

I switched to the lemken azurit 9 and this does not happen with this implement, but the matching Lemken Solitair 23 additional tank, is not able to carry seed.

So:

Vaderstad Tempo V8:
Buggy as heck, with patches of land that it will not seed

Lemken Aurit 23: Needs Seed Filling adding to it
Hoban

Post by Hoban »

Has anyone tested if wheel weights helps to solve the issue?
jenxy

Post by jenxy »

Hoban wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:05 pm Has anyone tested if wheel weights helps to solve the issue?
Good idea. I just tried it, but it makes no difference.
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

This seems to be problem with planters mainly. So far for me it's only Tempo L16. Seems to be ground related. There can be even tiniest ground deformation and it will miss.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
firefox2026

Post by firefox2026 »

I think this may be the same as my issue. I had. I have a savegame if they want it.

viewtopic.php?f=965&t=130739