[SOLVED] Logitech 3D pro

County 1174

[SOLVED] Logitech 3D pro

Post by County 1174 »

Hi,

Anyone having an issue binding up Logitech 3D pro, most functions are working but it doesn’t recognise up and down, or don’t have the ability to bind the trigger and another function together. Any help???
norfolk farmer

Re: Logitech 3D pro

Post by norfolk farmer »

There appears to be many issues yet to be resolved when it come to wheels, pedals, joysticks and game pads.
Mattfsimulation 45

Post by Mattfsimulation 45 »

Is this the Logitech extreme 3D pro .cause my joystick will not bind the up and down properly.
jordyboytjuh

Post by jordyboytjuh »

I've the same joystick, in my case, the labels are not correct (both (+)). But ingame my joystick works as expected. The only issue I had, is that I was not able to delete the button 10 (for the menu). I've to remove it from the inputbindings.xml.

I was wondering if I can use a button in combination with up/down. So that I can use my axis two times. Don't know if that's possible.
Mattfsimulation 45

In fs 17 you could use two buttons and give to joystick multiple uses but mine doesn’t work either
jordyboytjuh

Post by jordyboytjuh »

Mattfsimulation 45 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:09 am In fs 17 you could use two buttons and give to joystick multiple uses but mine doesn’t work either
Only two buttons? Or also a button and an axis? I will test the two buttons tonight.
KRH[DK]

Post by KRH[DK] »

If you hold button 6 on the joystick, and press on another button, you can get button combos on the 3d extreme.
Not the trigger (button 1) as in fs17..
Hope they get that solved.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

The same with the saitek side panel on 17 pressing 15 & 14 was the tip at a tip point command which does not appear to work on 19.
BadBob

Post by BadBob »

same here, no multiples, game automaticaly unbinds after quiting the game, etc.
I think they messed up with all devices, although my G27 now seems to hold everything I bind, for now.
My guess is the game thinks every controller is an Xbox or PS controller.
jordyboytjuh

Post by jordyboytjuh »

KRH[DK] wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 am If you hold button 6 on the joystick, and press on another button, you can get button combos on the 3d extreme.
Not the trigger (button 1) as in fs17..
Hope they get that solved.
I can indeed bind with button 6 in combination with an axis but not with button 1. That combi just won't work. I will check if I can fix something inside the inputbinding.

EDIT: it's working. When you bind for example Button 6 with Axis 2, you can change the Button 6 to Button 1 inside the inputbinding.xml. Just look for "BUTTON_6 AXIS_2" for example, and change the BUTTON_6 to BUTTON_1. Just in case, make a copy of your inputbinding.xml if something gets corrupted. I'm working with my Button 1 now. I think this issue will be fixed, because it seems that's it's only an UI issue, the engine behind it will work with it ;) Hope I could help someone.
Mattfsimulation 45

jordyboytjuh wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:12 am
Mattfsimulation 45 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:09 am In fs 17 you could use two buttons and give to joystick multiple uses but mine doesn’t work either
Only two buttons? Or also a button and an axis? I will test the two buttons tonight.
Hi I will try that now .in fs17 I used trigger on the front and a axis for load but will have to set up differently.
KRH[DK]

Post by KRH[DK] »

@Mattfsimulation 45

Use button 6 and one of the Axis.. "trigger" button (button 1) was used for combo buttons in FS17 now it's Button 6 instead...
AArone

Post by AArone »

Had the same problem binding up and down. On mine it had 2 binds on top of each other and i deleted the binds and re-binded. Still shows (+) for both but works up and down correctly
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Please retry this with patch 1.1.3:
viewtopic.php?p=1052571#p1052571

If needed, please also install the newest software update for any logitech input devices you are using:
https://support.logitech.com/en_ch/software/lgs

After this all should be working like a charm ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images