We’re very thankful for your support and feedback. We’ve been hard at work identifying and fixing some known issues with regards to wheel support.
This hotfix on Windows is here to correct the most urgent issues. We are currently working on a bigger patch that will fix more issues.
Issues solved in this hotfix:
- Fixed a rare blocker when creating a farm in multiplayer
- Fixed block when entering vehicles after changing the inputs
- Fixed sound with 7.1 headsets
- Fixed saving mouse sensitivity
- Fixed invert-Y option for vehicle cameras
- Fixed issues with Logitech force-feedback wheels (the centering force can now be configured in the Logitech Profiler (G25, G27) and the Logitech Gaming Software (G29, G920)
- Fixed input conflicts when changing devices
- There is no default mapping for unknown devices to avoid issues with constant menu and camera changes
- Fixed some crashes with input devices
- Fixed saving of sensitivity/deadzone of input devices
- Added support for Logitech G29 and G920 gear shifter
- Added support for Logitech G25
- Added support for Thrustmaster T-GT and TS-XW
- Fixed camera orientation with head tracking (e.g. Track IR)
- Fixed cultivating and sowing contracts disappearing after accepting them
Thank you for your continuous support and please feel free to give us your feedback to ensure Farming Simulator 19 is the best it can be!