[FS19] Giants Mods this week

eric21

Re: [FS19] Giants Mods this week

Post by eric21 »

jenxy wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:43 pm Sorry for going off-topic :wink3:, but will there be any new Giants mods this week?
You been sleeping?
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

Jaydon8817 wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:49 pm ^^^ Love it haha... remember that list thingy that Lisertan made for upcoming mods on FS17 is that not a thing for 19 or has nobody got round to creating it which would be very understandable... its just i found that quite helpful to look to see what was in pipeline... Just a wonder
i was actually thinking the same thing.
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

GOANER wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:54 pm Why dont the few of you that consistently complain, download giants editor and start modding. A little respect goes a long way.... these guys are busy with bug updates. Would rather see a game run right than keep getting mods. Let them do there work. I guarantee they pick out the cry babies in this forum and make fun of you for hours! I would! Ungrateful generation of kids who have zero patients and nothing but disrespect. Chill the f out!!! It's annoying.

The few of us who respect the time and energy these guys have put into development dont whine and cry.

Try helping them find the bugs in the game..... with out being a a**hole about it. You will find that you're a more humble human being and productive in the world.

GIANTS, keep doing what you doing. You have people standing behind you and love what you have done since the beginning.
PREACH!!!!!!!
Tomwalter78

Post by Tomwalter78 »

Money cheat box would be great
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Almost everybody wants the money cheat, you do realize it was wasn't made by giants right? Why would they make somthing like that in their game i personally would not. I want refill placeables (including lime and herbicide) way before a money cheat.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

livesea72 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:33 am Almost everybody wants the money cheat, you do realize it was wasn't made by giants right? Why would they make somthing like that in their game i personally would not. I want refill placeables (including lime and herbicide) way before a money cheat.
I think giants did make it because it says Cheat Department made it. so if giants didn't make it. who is the Cheat Department?
brewersfan1979

Post by brewersfan1979 »

Is the rest of the jcb equipment coming out like the telehandler cause I loved using it in 17
CatNoir

Post by CatNoir »

iLLBill606 wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:21 pm
GOANER wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:54 pm Why dont the few of you that consistently complain, download giants editor and start modding. A little respect goes a long way.... these guys are busy with bug updates. Would rather see a game run right than keep getting mods. Let them do there work. I guarantee they pick out the cry babies in this forum and make fun of you for hours! I would! Ungrateful generation of kids who have zero patients and nothing but disrespect. Chill the f out!!! It's annoying.

The few of us who respect the time and energy these guys have put into development dont whine and cry.

Try helping them find the bugs in the game..... with out being a a**hole about it. You will find that you're a more humble human being and productive in the world.

GIANTS, keep doing what you doing. You have people standing behind you and love what you have done since the beginning.
PREACH!!!!!!!
um..... if you realese game for full price equal the battlefield 5 price or so, you can expect people get a bit anxious ;)
i support giants. i see the big step forward in what they done. but as a console player i see some things i dont agree with. the game is half price on pc, and argumen its because i can sell it, i cant... i have downloaded it from store. if i will choose the game with season pass its even more expensive then battlefield 5. i do realize that im comparing two developers as David adn Goliath. but... so be the price comparable to other games too ;) and if we get game full of bugs (as many players said, im lucky all works quite ok), if we get different graphics with sorry quote - beacon reflection consoles cant handle, if we get mods what was in fs17 and they are not in base game... i just ask... why.. in really humble way. supporting way, as i run my own business and im not a**hole who knows nothing about anything and just make hate everywhere...
i see some huge, huge improvements im really glad for and the future seems bright. but on other han we still have some large issues from 15, 17 etc... so.. some people are crying. some people just point constructive criticism and questions at those things.

wtih all respect to the modders and Giants
CatNoir
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

livesea72 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:33 am Almost everybody wants the money cheat, you do realize it was wasn't made by giants right? Why would they make somthing like that in their game i personally would not. I want refill placeables (including lime and herbicide) way before a money cheat.
I'm with you on that one!
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Ado239 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:26 pm
giants did made it(cheat department). if they didn't who did?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

lefe1 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:33 pm
Ado239 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:26 pm
giants did made it(cheat department). if they didn't who did?
I can't find the money cheat box on the website modhub. It was there. I can swear.
Btw, why do you think "cheat department" is Giants? Just curious :confusednew:
PS5 / FS22
crash

Post by crash »

look under fs17 mods;)
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

RODHA wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:42 pm
I can't find the money cheat box on the website modhub. It was there. I can swear.
Btw, why do you think "cheat department" is Giants? Just curious :confusednew:
it was never on website modhub because it was made only for console players by giants so it never was put on website modhud...only put on the consoles ingame modhub..
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Wow... I could have sworn that I have seen it there.
Now it makes much more sense why you think cheat department is Giants and I think you are right :biggrin2:
Thanks lefe :hi:
PS5 / FS22
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I guess only giants can answer that, who is the cheat department haha :lol: :biggrin2: