AI issues still the same really? please fix the AI

YIMBEE

AI issues still the same really? please fix the AI

Post by YIMBEE »

The AI still missing parts of fields plowing , cultivating . The AI is meant to help we have to go over what it has missed? Its meant to help you. We have emouth to do on our farms

Please fix the AI

Thank you

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1577628094
W1der

Re: AI issues still the same really? please fix the AI

Post by W1der »

Actually the way I play the game, doing headlands and such myself (only having them do square fields with plenty of turning space) I never really had any problems using the AI.

For FS19 I still do it this way ... but when I take a look at how they are doing, they have just worked the field partially (in patterns not making any sense what so ever) and then ran of the field (sideways) and stopped ...

So if anything they have gotten worse ... :neutralnew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
WolfmoonCT

Post by WolfmoonCT »

At least for me in SP on Felsbrunn, any non rectangle field like f22, f8, f6, f9. the worker will say he's done with the task after he reaches the end of the pass where the end is on the angle portion of the field. I have to restart him every time he reaches the end of a pass on the angle portion.
firefox2026

Post by firefox2026 »

I seen that happen on FS17 even when plowing. I not sure if that little spotting you get is easy for them to fix or not. Sometimes I will do the outside border of a field or part of it manually if its too close to trees or objects etc. It seems to be a bit better with Beta 1.1.3. However but not sure what exactly causes those glitches when its plowing, but it probably has something to do with the way the plow works as they are more cross-ways instead of a square aligned implement.