[SOLVED] Can not Bind any Axis to Accelerator

sillysimon10

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Can not Bind any Axis to Accelerator

Post by sillysimon10 »

Stegei wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:28 pm The Thrustmaster T500 should be recognized by the game and you should be able to map the accelerator pedals. Can you maybe post the log?
Sorry for the wait...
Okay, Ive just updated FS 19 to 1.1.3 proper via steam, restarted steam, deleted input xml, started game, tried mapping, still no joy.
I retried this twice to make sure, and also tried with both combined and separate pedals. Each time deleting the xml. Nothing.

To show you that the wheel is working fine and everything else is working but for the accelerator, Ive mapped a couple of buttons to it, and the brake pedal...I can map more if needs be, but it shows as enabled in the log anyhoo.

Ive attached the log.txt file
Ive also attached a link to a screenshot of me pressing the accelerator pedal in the profiler with this reply in the background (to show you I've done it tonight), to confirm my pedal is fine. https://imgur.com/a/MON2Bnj
Attachments
log.txt
(4.18 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
ZigZagey

Post by ZigZagey »

I am having the exact same issue using the Thrustmaster Red Legend Wheel. Everything will bind except the accelerator. Updated the thrustmaster driver also, it recognizes input on the accelerator.

Used the same wheel in FS 17 with no issue.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

Sillysimon10, your wheel is indeed not regonized by the game. It is however named Thrustmaster B662 in the log, which is wierd. I'll see why that is and that we can add it to the list for the next update.
Also the next update will add better to support for unrecognized devices. There will be no default mapping, but you should be able to properly map all axes then.
sillysimon10

Post by sillysimon10 »

Stegei wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:22 am Sillysimon10, your wheel is indeed not regonized by the game. It is however named Thrustmaster B662 in the log, which is wierd. I'll see why that is and that we can add it to the list for the next update.
Also the next update will add better to support for unrecognized devices. There will be no default mapping, but you should be able to properly map all axes then.
Okay, thanks...I'll keep trying the beta patches when they come out and keep you up to date :-)
Dutchvader

Post by Dutchvader »

I have a Thrustmaster Red Ferrari wheel incl. pedals.
My accelerator is not responding in FS19, it does work in FS17.
Also the camera keeps spinning round in FS19, not in FS17.
It is not playable this way!

currently playing with Xbox controller
farmerkyle1980

Post by farmerkyle1980 »

I have a set of T3PA pedals. I am on the latest patch and still can't get them to bind "Brake" or "Accelerate" FS17 works fine with them. Nothing with F19.
They show in the log and I can adjust the deadzones to them, but nothing for input bindings. Please help and fix this.

GIANTS Engine Runtime 8.0.0 (17908) 64bit (Build Date: Nov 27 2018)
Copyright (c) 2008-2018, GIANTS Software GmbH (giants-software.com), All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (c) 2003-2018, Christian Ammann and Stefan Geiger, All Rights Reserved.
Application: FarmingSimulator2019
Main System
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz
Memory: 8127 MB
Physics System
Version: 5.9.5
Thread(s): 2
Input System
Keyboard enabled
Mouse enabled
Gamepad/Joystick enabled
Force Feedback disabled
Name: T.16000M(VID: 044F PID: B10A VER: 0500 Cat: UNKNOWN)
Name: Saitek Heavy Eqpt. Wheel & Pedal(VID: 0738 PID: 2217 VER: 0100 Cat: FARMWHEEL)
Name: Saitek Side Panel Control Deck(VID: 0738 PID: 2218 VER: 0001 Cat: FARMSIDEPANEL)
Name: T-Pedals(VID: 044F PID: B678 VER: 0110 Cat: UNKNOWN)
sillysimon10

Post by sillysimon10 »

Just thought it'd be worth mentioning that I too have the t500rs pedals.

So the problem must lay with the pedals not the wheel itself... Although mine is connected through one USB...
And it also doesn't explain the b662 thing...

What pedals are you using dutchvader? May be the specific set if the game should be recognising them... If its another type its looking like thrustmaster in general ( barring the few others having issues)
ZigZagey

Post by ZigZagey »

I thought I would follow up and post my log with the Thrustmaster Ferrari Red Legend Wheel. NOTE: FGT Rumble 3 in 1 is how windows names the wheel in device manager. Also the same name it had in FS17. Hope this may help in some way.

GIANTS Engine Runtime 8.0.0 (17908) 64bit (Build Date: Nov 27 2018)
Copyright (c) 2008-2018, GIANTS Software GmbH (giants-software.com), All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (c) 2003-2018, Christian Ammann and Stefan Geiger, All Rights Reserved.
Application: FarmingSimulator2019
Main System
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz
Memory: 16335 MB
Physics System
Version: 5.9.5
Thread(s): 2
Input System
Keyboard enabled
Mouse enabled
Gamepad/Joystick enabled
Force Feedback disabled
Name: FGT Rumble 3-in-1(VID: 044F PID: B655 VER: 0102 Cat: UNKNOWN)
Ravlie

Post by Ravlie »

There's a lot of trouble I see concerning the accelerator. Did you guys tried to go into settings - press on brakes and use brake pedal and then choose gas and press gas pedal? I don't know why but by default whenever you start the game it keeps "braking" all the time not sure why... (I'm using G27 with Logitech Profiler and I'm not using "report combined pedals").

I have seen that while I had my brake pedal set to zooming out map so when I started a game and pressed "ESC" I've seen the map slowly zooming out. Try it if you never did it before. Press brake pedal before you want to set gas in the key bindings. The game won't allow you to set gas if it's still thinking you're using brakes.
sillysimon10

Post by sillysimon10 »

Thanks for the suggestion Ravlie... I had tried that, after reading someone say the same thing somewhere. Unfortunately didn't do anything for me... But hopefully it might work for someone else 🙂
farmerkyle1980

Post by farmerkyle1980 »

well i have working pedals had to use a workaround
joytokey
N3oN79Italy

Post by N3oN79Italy »

1.1.3 works fine with logitech g25 even if the name of buttons are all messed up, games recognize it as logitech g25, but names all the buttons as an xbox controller...sure i can play anyway, but i have to think everytime at what button it referes...lol
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Same issues as these chaps with Fanatec pedals and wheel. I can set all of the deadzones and sensitivity for both the wheel and pedals in the game, but cannot bind axis

Log file with pedals attached. Not sure if the wheel log entry will help to fix the issue. If it does, I'll be happy to pull it out from under my desk and attach it.

Name: Clubsport Pedals(VID: 0EB7 PID: 1839 VER: 0000 Cat: UNKNOWN)
jhorn14

Post by jhorn14 »

I am having major issues with this as well with my HPP pedals. Accelerator (and clutch) can only be mapped to rotate, and brake works opposite of how it should.
sillysimon10

Post by sillysimon10 »

I've have downloaded the beta patch 1.2.0 - and it has allowed me to bind the accelerator! Finally :-)

I will do some proper testing in a little bit to see if I have any further issues.

Looking at the log, the t500rs is still unknown, and being listed as b662 - just so you're aware...but as long as it continues to work I couldnt car less what it thinks it is haha!
I'll get back to you later this evening/tomorrow with an update either way.

Cheers,
Simon