Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

frankfarmer

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates

Post by frankfarmer »

theSeb wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:36 am People would just select max animals for all their animals. I am not sure how I see this as an improvement to game play. :confusednew:

In terms of a reply to all: We already have the design pretty much worked out and are not looking to change it, otherwise we will never finish the mod. Maybe your suggestions, or similar, have already been considered. Maybe they will be in the mod. Maybe they won’t.
I can understand how your talking, i'm sure it will be fabulous... I can't wait to see pics and info!!
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

frankfarmer wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:44 am
theSeb wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:36 am People would just select max animals for all their animals. I am not sure how I see this as an improvement to game play. :confusednew:

In terms of a reply to all: We already have the design pretty much worked out and are not looking to change it, otherwise we will never finish the mod. Maybe your suggestions, or similar, have already been considered. Maybe they will be in the mod. Maybe they won’t.
Because it would like real life.
In real life you cannot tell all your ewes to have max lambs. There is life and entropy involved. :biggrin2:
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

theSeb wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:36 am In terms of a reply to all: We already have the design pretty much worked out and are not looking to change it, otherwise we will never finish the mod. Maybe your suggestions, or similar, have already been considered. Maybe they will be in the mod. Maybe they won’t.
I don't know how it will be in FS19, but in FS17 my gameplay (doing all by myself, all animals, from zero to max. tractor up to all fields, 9-Day-Seasons ~ Standard settings), used me to work with timespeed ... in FS17, 15x was a little to fast and 5x was a little to slow and forced me to play sometimes in real time (real time feels like cheating). OK, I don't know how it will be in FS19, because while testing, FS19 seems to need more time to do the things you have to do like in FS17 ... 10x time forward seems to be perfect for me, but doesn't exist in FS17.

Short: Is it possible to add 10x forward Speed in "Seasons" FS19 ?
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
biochemist

Post by biochemist »

[/quote]
Agree in general to what you're sayng about trees growing leaves. In Seasons 17 this could happen, but very rarely. Without any GEO you would have winter textures in early spring and spring would come either in mid spring or late spring, depending on temperature and snow depth. So if you had snow in mid spring the trees would sprout first in late spring. But maybe you played with a GEO?
[/quote]

Yeah, I played with GEO, but I had green trees in early spring, w´hich is I believe too soon.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Additional to animals giving birth. In the game there is no gender or age or... It is just an animal of a certain animal type. And it happens that all animals of all animal types are reproductive from the second they are born. We can't act like all animals are rabbits can we?
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

biochemist wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:02 pm Yeah, I played with GEO, but I had green trees in early spring, w´hich is I believe too soon.
Yes, so I'd say that is the fault of the GEO... (hoping it was not one of ours :hmm: :hmm: )
frankfarmer

Post by frankfarmer »

yes but you can put them with the rams so that they will mate.
frankfarmer

Post by frankfarmer »

I just wanted to suggest it as I think FS lacks animal management.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

frankfarmer wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:10 pm I just wanted to suggest it as I think FS lacks animal management.
Then we are two :coolnew:
frankfarmer

Post by frankfarmer »

It's such a shame, all you need to do is feed the.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

frankfarmer wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:17 pm It's such a shame, all you need to do is feed the.
It is a shame indeed and agreed about the lack of animal management
Wisaku

Post by Wisaku »

This is wonderful news. Thank you!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

theSeb wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:36 am In terms of a reply to all: We already have the design pretty much worked out and are not looking to change it, otherwise we will never finish the mod.
Imho, the original design of seasons is just brilliant and perfect :hi:
And I have no doubt the new features for FS19 and your various tweaks on the seasons will also be great.

The base game as it is atm is just a learning curve for me. Nothing more than that.
After the release of seasons, I won't even bother playing without it as I did in FS17,
Because, farming without seasons is just a plane without wings. It just doesn't work.

All I want to ask is if there will be a detailed user manual for FS19 seasons as there was for FS17 seasons?

Lastly, thank you to all the members of Realismus Modding for taking this amazing game a step closer to perfection with seasons :hi:

Btw, how is your name pronounced? Realism-us or Real-ismus? I always wondered this but couldn't find any official statement yet :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

RODHA wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:28 pm
Imho, the original design of seasons is just brilliant and perfect :hi:
And I have no doubt the new features for FS19 and your various tweaks on the seasons will also be great.
I completely agree with you. :mrgreen:
All I want to ask is if there will be a detailed user manual for FS19 seasons as there was for FS17 seasons?
Of course.
Lastly, thank you to all the members of Realismus Modding for taking this amazing game a step closer to perfection with seasons :hi:
Thank you
Btw, how is your name pronounced? Realism-us or Real-ismus? I always wondered this but couldn't find any official statement yet :biggrin2:
Real-ismus
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I hope Guil just doesn't ban you because of extensive quoting :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
Thanks again *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22