Other games played ?

Jaydon8817

Other games played ?

Post by Jaydon8817 »

Are we a total FS addicted family or do we have other games we like to play ?

I mean we all enjoy Farming Simulator but what other games we all enjoy playing besides FS ? And maybe we find out a little more about the community... Would love to hear from GIANTS employees what they love playing besides the game they create :)

I guess i start... Besides FS i love to chill on Minecraft and get heated on Fortnite but i also love Assassin Creed, Forza and Fifa although these are mostly on the back burner atm because im loving FS19... :)
Xbox 1

Thankyou to GIANTS and all Modders for making FS great :)

Smile Folks
jamesadams933

Re: Other games played ?

Post by jamesadams933 »

Spintires, ARK(despite all the things I don't like), Assasins Creed(Origins and Oddysey at the moment) FS17 sometimes still, and minecraft with the kid
Jaydon8817

Post by Jaydon8817 »

Im going to try ARK one day i think... seems a decent survival game.
Xbox 1

Smile Folks
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Euro/American Truck Simulator. Flight Simulator. IL2. Project Cars 2. Fishing: Barent's Sea. Construction Simulator. "Rockstar Games - :D, just leaving it at that". But, usually... pretty much Simulator's whether it be Locomotive, Aircraft, Ship, Construction or Farm. Business Management/Tycoon games. With the exception of a couple releases from Rockstar!
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Jaydon8817

Post by Jaydon8817 »

Nice selection of Simulation games :)
Xbox 1

Smile Folks
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Project Cars 1 & 2 very occasionally, usually Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon (2, 3 or mostly) 4 whilst the farm workers are tending the fields...
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Well im a car and sports guy, so any racing games, and NBA 2K, not the NBA Live BS, but the 2K series, it takes me back to my playing days in school, but i grew up on GTA, i have the Trilogy on PS4, but pretty much those kinds of games i like to play.
Gamling

Post by Gamling »

Besides FS19 i sometime playes ETS2 and WoW, that's about it really.. :smileynew:
Glorious PC gaming master race. :biggrin2:
Vinolik123

Post by Vinolik123 »

At the moment just playing Cities Skylines and occasionally ETS2 multiplayer. Still on the fence about buying FS19 but I think I'll wait for a sale before getting it.
throsbi

Post by throsbi »

Farming Simulator, Cattle and Crops, Pure Farming, Real Farm, Farmer's Dynasty, Farm Expert, Professional Farmer, Construction Sim, Car Mech Sim, Truck Sim, seems I am missing one or two ......

I dont play command and conquer but the forums are changing CnC to it lol
Jaydon8817

Post by Jaydon8817 »

BigC92 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:55 am Well im a car and sports guy, so any racing games, and NBA 2K, not the NBA Live BS, but the 2K series, it takes me back to my playing days in school, but i grew up on GTA, i have the Trilogy on PS4, but pretty much those kinds of games i like to play.
I personally cant get to grips with 2K series games... i just seem to fail everytime :( lol thats why i play EA sports games...
Xbox 1

Smile Folks
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Other simulator-type games I currently play are Kerbal Space Program and Spintires. I used to like racing games (Gran Turismo/Forza) but they get so repetitive. I know, I know, farming is so new and fresh. :lol:

Non-simulation games have to have a good story or incredible gameplay to keep me interested. Right now Red Dead 2 has my full attention. Single player only, I will not be playing online. When Ace Combat 7 launches, that will be it for a while.

The games/series that stick in my mind as the best games I've played and go back to sometimes are: Bioshock, Read Dead Redemption, Dead Space, Ace Combat, Portal, Medal of Honor (PS1 & 2 versions), and Alan Wake. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

I love originality in games. I hate online paintball matches like CoD and others devolved into. I used to enjoy them with friends, but now I want my games to play like a great TV show or book. I want to play Firewatch, I hear that has a great story and atmosphere.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Jaydon8817 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:06 pm
BigC92 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:55 am Well im a car and sports guy, so any racing games, and NBA 2K, not the NBA Live BS, but the 2K series, it takes me back to my playing days in school, but i grew up on GTA, i have the Trilogy on PS4, but pretty much those kinds of games i like to play.
I personally cant get to grips with 2K series games... i just seem to fail everytime :( lol thats why i play EA sports games...
I love it, i mean, you put NBA 2k14 and 16 together, there pretty much the same game, but for a few features, live practice and hanging out with other NBA players, but with NBA 2K19, its more realistic in a sense, like you dont need to go into training to go to the next game, but in the game you do, but like you actually get to work on badges, not buy them like in NBA 2k14 and 16, i hated that, in real life, you dont buy badge upgrades, you go into practice and do whatever your key badges are, id rather work for them than buy them, its getting more realistic each game, as for graphics wise, NBA 2K16 gets it, i think it has better graphics than 2k14.
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

Games I've been playing lately: PUBG, Minecraft, RDR2, Spintires. That's about it lol. I bought Cities:Skyline but haven't played it yet.

Most of my days are spent playing RDR2. I might play 1 or 2 missions a day. Usually I'm trying to find and identify all the animals or running from the law. :lol: There's just so many things to do on that game that I'll probably be playing it for the next 3 months.
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

In my free time lately I've been really loving Red Dead Redemption 2 on my PS4. On the PC I've been sticking to Gold Rush: The Game lately (Despite its annoyances). Oh! Me and my Dad also play Heroes and Generals online together when we get a chance.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel