Contracts Disappearing?

Creepyspanker

Re: Contracts Disappearing?

Post by Creepyspanker »

I've got the same problem on xbox not having any contracts and I cant find any updates.
Lazyboi

Post by Lazyboi »

I am having this issue on PS4. Is there an update due? Seen this issue reported for multiple console players.
Fireterp43

Post by Fireterp43 »

Im having the same issues on PS4 only with sowing contracts.
Creepyspanker

Post by Creepyspanker »

I have read there is a fix, but console's have to wait for it to be approved by Sony, Microsoft.
stevefocus

Post by stevefocus »

Have the same issues on One X
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

We know this issue is still on Console. We are currently working on a patch for the console as well that will include the solution.

Please hang in there while we fix as many issues as we can for all platforms. Current prognosis is that the patch comes before the end of the year.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Rahkiin wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:48 am @livesea72 You're probably not playing with version 1.1 (the patch).

The seeding-contract disappearing has been fixed and will be in the next patch. Only caused when you loaded an existing savegame, so that explains why DC88 had it only since the morning after release.
Im on PS4 so the game updated to 1.1 when it installed.unless it was a bad update,like rain through buildinds day one.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Junecolh

Post by Junecolh »

I have the same problem with the contracts for ps4. Also There is no toggle in the screen to turn the beacons on and the lights rant available until after 1am. Every day is the same for me no moving clouds and no rain or hail. Nothin!
Junecolh

Post by Junecolh »

How do you get the updates for PS4 do they just show up? Cause I haven’t seen a single update?
Cheesemass

Post by Cheesemass »

Junecolh wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:05 pm How do you get the updates for PS4 do they just show up? Cause I haven’t seen a single update?
I don’t know about PS4, and this might be a variable on Xbox - but it updates automatically for me on XBox1X. Not that its been released yet, but I just thought I’d voice my frustration that this contract glitch has caused. Waiting...for the update too.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Best solution for now is to turn off weeds if you want contracts,BUT you will have to field flip and seed all of the field which are showing weeds...then the contracts start appearing again
Creepyspanker

Post by Creepyspanker »

Patrick 73 what do you mean field flip?
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Creepyspanker wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:22 pm Patrick 73 what do you mean field flip?
Buy a field, plant it and sell it back to the owner...also a good way of making cash! Just do the contracts until it’s ready for harvest, buy it..harvest it and sell it back 😁
Creepyspanker

Post by Creepyspanker »

Ok thanks
Katongadeth

Post by Katongadeth »

Junecolh wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:04 pm I have the same problem with the contracts for ps4. Also There is no toggle in the screen to turn the beacons on and the lights rant available until after 1am. Every day is the same for me no moving clouds and no rain or hail. Nothin!
I don’t know about the weather effects, I have yet to have anything but sunshine. I can say for the Xbox One X I found that if you hold down the right bumper button on the XBX1 controller and press up on your D pad the beacon lights will come on. Same for your lights, on the XBX1 controller it’s the B button. If you do this anytime day or night your lights should come on. Not sure which button it would be for the PS4, but it’s the right most button on the XBX1 controller (again the “B” button) The button map that pops up when you hold down the right bumper button does not show these options, but when you press the button/d-pad I mentioned the different lights work. Not sure if this will help you, but I hope it does.