Wheel loader/ telehandler/tractor log forks lacking grip strength

OneAmongOthers

Wheel loader/ telehandler/tractor log forks lacking grip strength

Post by OneAmongOthers »

I am unsure if this is a bug or not, but I am going to report it. All of the above log forks for said vehicles lack any grip strength and struggle to even grab a single log let alone more. The wheel loader in this case struggles to close its jaws on logs making you constantly drop them.
Miketeg

Re: Wheel loader/ telehandler/tractor log forks lacking grip strength

Post by Miketeg »

Yep I was going to report it. It cannot be the expected result...this fork can't even hold a small log....another thing to fix...
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
OneAmongOthers

Post by OneAmongOthers »

No one is even going to bother addressing this? I mean seriously? Logging is completely garbage since NONE of the log forks have any real strength to pick anything up. Are you going to look into this Giants?
john deere 5425

Post by john deere 5425 »

yes I was having this problem too, also the whole forestry physics part of the game was not working at all, trees wouldn't go in to the grapple and log chunks wouldn't go in the bed of the mahindra retreatver
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Bump!

We need an acknowledge on this one ! You want us to create our own farm but we can't cut trees and move them easily ! Why did you broke what was working OK in FS17?
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Codyfry1

Post by Codyfry1 »

Also l, on Xbox one you cannot curl the attatchment while you are closing the jaws. In fs17 you could hold both lb and rb and do both actions at the same time.
Ramdor

Post by Ramdor »

yep, totally **** tbh, the log fork attachments are useless.

a) no grip power in the closing claw (not able to crush a load of logs into the fork)
b) not able to go 'under' a log with the forks, just slides the log along the ground

even if you have 10 logs in pile, the logs will just slide along the floor and not get pushed into the fork area, horrid.