[READ] ps4-throttle/brake control broken

TheSwede

Re: ps4-throttle/brake control broken

Post by TheSwede »

Bump
This is gamebreaking.. I have no problem to drive 1 km/h in 17 but that's impossible to do in 19 without using cruise control..
Voradhor

Post by Voradhor »

I also underlined this problem for XBOX X
mhesse78

Post by mhesse78 »

Anyone hear anything on this?? I can't believe we can't even get a response on issues. Not just this one but anything for PS4 or XBox. Giants just let us know if you are doing anything at all to repair these issues. I understand it takes time with Sony and Microsoft. But you not communicating anything at all is totally on you guys. Poor customer retaliations!!
Please let us know when you are going to fix these issues. Until then game is going on the shelf.

Lisertan you have been so good at communicating what happened?????
Benpe

Post by Benpe »

It's outrageous for this whole release so against all consoles !!!!!!!
mhesse78

Post by mhesse78 »

I'm not saying they are against consoles, I understand they are limited by the console manufactures having their hands in things. But it would be nice if they communicated so we know what is happening. Everyone makes mistakes, it's how you handle those mistakes that makes a difference. I think most of us would be much more convinced things will get better if Giants was communicating with us.
All I feel I need is to have one representative from Giants come on and say yes we read these issues and we are working on it. Then I know they are listening.
Benpe

Post by Benpe »

mhesse78 wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:50 pm I'm not saying they are against consoles, ....
That's right!
Stand out and say that we are sorry, we have run off, but we are working on the console to run well in the game, etc.
But there is nothing. Then maybe a couple of weeks later we get something that will improve something. Thanks!
Voradhor

Post by Voradhor »

At least understand if they know the problem and if they have in mind to solve it in future release.
mhesse78

Post by mhesse78 »

yep it would be nice to just see a reply from anyone at Giants that they acknowledge they know about the issue.

I'm afraid that the silence is going to mean that they know about it but have no intentions of fixing it soon. We will get a patch that fixes non-functioning issues like how certain tractors textures look and be told sorry you have to wait another month because Sony and Microsoft limit us.
mhesse78

Post by mhesse78 »

Has anyone seen this answered anywhere? I can't believe that Giants wont even acknowledge some of this simple but important bugs for console users.
You (giants) can come to the forum and do a big announcement on a new feature in a patch that console users don't even know when they get (some time soon, before Christmas I guess), but continue to ignore questions that are as simple to answer as marking it [READ]. then we know you at least have acknowledged there is something to look at. now if you fix it or not seems to be another issue.

Communication is key here Giants, just communicate!!
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

everytime I got on and play this game, which I really want to do, and my throttle is all goofy, I lose interest. I understand if the tractors are supposed to be CVT now, and the acceleration rate and sounds are different than FS17. But I, and other console users, have ZERO low value throttle. I cant creep up to bales for loading/unloading. I cant slowly back up a trailer on a dolly. I have throttle of roughly 30% and 100%, nothing in between. So the solution is what, just accept the fact that i must be always on/off the throttle to try to maintain some kind of speed control of my vehicle? Please Giants, acknowledge this, and fix it. Or refuse to fix it, and I know to move on to something else.
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
mhesse78

Post by mhesse78 »

mespalin-
I know right, if they would just let us know if this is how it is or if it is being fixed? I can not for the life of me understand why they won't respond. I see lisertan responding all day over on the new announcement and Lethian is answering sparsely here in the bug reports. but I really find it hard to believe they haven't at least read one of the many reports of the throttle issues on consoles.

Lisertan???
Lethian???
Anyone at giants?? any input on this at all?
mhesse78

Post by mhesse78 »

Bump,
Anyone want to acknowledge this yet?
Still broken, will it be fixed in the up coming patch or is this just how it works now?
All we want is some answers.
ronkeli

Post by ronkeli »

It seems they are working: viewtopic.php?f=965&t=131017#p1034584

Hopefully they are also working on a fix for this PS4 on-off throttle issue as it is very very bad! :hmm:
mhesse78

Post by mhesse78 »

That's for PC no mention if they are doing anything for PS4 at this point. They seem to be very silent on anything console right now.
It has been asked over and over with no response. Other posts also.
I too am hoping they are working on it.
Voradhor

Post by Voradhor »

I hope to have an answer soon also for XBOX.