Cost of pressure washer

Lordmoomins

Cost of pressure washer

Post by Lordmoomins »

I am on the Xbox version of fs19, and I am trying to buy a £4,500 pressure washer. every time I placed it (on flat surfaces and on slopes) it costed around £96,000 for no reason, when the price in the menu where you choose where to put it still said £4,500. Why?
parad0x177

Re: Cost of pressure washer

Post by parad0x177 »

Lordmoomins wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:09 pm I am on the Xbox version of fs19, and I am trying to buy a £4,500 pressure washer. every time I placed it (on flat surfaces and on slopes) it costed around £96,000 for no reason, when the price in the menu where you choose where to put it still said £4,500. Why?
Because you are putting on ground that requires leveling/raising/lowering. It is the same with all placables. The issue has been reported and discussed quite a bit and, supposedly, Giants is working on a fix and/or improvements to the system. For now, try placing it somewhere else.
Lordmoomins

Post by Lordmoomins »

parad0x177 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:55 pm
Lordmoomins wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:09 pm I am on the Xbox version of fs19, and I am trying to buy a £4,500 pressure washer. every time I placed it (on flat surfaces and on slopes) it costed around £96,000 for no reason, when the price in the menu where you choose where to put it still said £4,500. Why?
Because you are putting on ground that requires leveling/raising/lowering. It is the same with all placables. The issue has been reported and discussed quite a bit and, supposedly, Giants is working on a fix and/or improvements to the system. For now, try placing it somewhere else.

Thanks for the suggestion but I have already said I tried this : ‘𝙊𝙣 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨‘ - in the only brackets
Mysticalmaid

Post by Mysticalmaid »

If you have the upper left corner help menu enabled, as you hold the pressure washer and move it around try raising or lowering it to see if it changes the price.