Something about CLAAS? GIANTS READ THIS

KCHARRO

Something about CLAAS? GIANTS READ THIS

Post by KCHARRO »

What about CLAAS?

Many of us dream of seeing these incredible machines in FS19, the magnificent Lexion, their tractors like the Xerion Saddletrac with their tools (like the MOD of Smety for the FS15), the Xerion 5000, Axion, Atos ...

I have seen many questions about this, but so far I have not seen any answers on the internet. So I decided to ask you directly.

""""Why is CLAAS not in Farming Simulator? """"

Excuse me if this represents a sensitive issue for you, and for my bad English.

Greetings from Cuba and Congratulations for your incredible work ....
Continue doing what you do best, a Farming Simulator version getting better and better ...
Peter Griffin

Re: Something about CLAAS? GIANTS READ THIS

Post by Peter Griffin »

Probably because they couldn't agree on a licensing deal
XBOX/ FS22
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

I think you might need to look closer at the internet. This has been discussed A LOT.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

From what I read it wasn’t down to money either, more to do with demands from Claas
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Claas is big Brand. They would want front covers like JD have now. So either DLC next year(called Titanium edition most likely) or FS2021.
And yes as EU guy I want Claas too. Here where I live you barely see any other combines/forage harvesters than the Claas ones.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Claas wants to be most important brand in FS game, like JD is now in FS19.
Claas already have in two farming games: catle and crops and agricultural simulator 2011.
Claas is on cover and all the stuff inside these games is also Claas, maybe one day they make a decent add-on for FS which can be
only claas? Or just wait for FS2012 and get Claas brand there.
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

Even here in US i see a lot of Claas, Most of the forage harvesters I've seen are class except one JD I seen.
throsbi

Post by throsbi »

Just curious what parts of the US you see Class as I have not, I usually travel from the south central states thru the midwest. Maybe I dont pay as much attention to farm equipement as I used to when I was actually farming idk.
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

I like Claas, but I don’t have to have it to enjoy the game anymore than I had to have JD. Besides, there were plenty of really good Claas mods for ‘17 and at least some of them are already being re-worked for ‘19. So, I’m not worried about them.
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Or maybe Claas signed an exclusivity deal with another franchise?

P.S. Fingers crossed that this doesn't turn into one of the "Claas rules and all else drools" threads that a certain other brand name used to be the focus of...
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

throsbi wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:26 am Just curious what parts of the US you see Class as I have not, I usually travel from the south central states thru the midwest. Maybe I dont pay as much attention to farm equipement as I used to when I was actually farming idk.
Idaho, around Boise, There's a Claas dealer in Meridian
Vinolik123

Post by Vinolik123 »

They couldn't reach a licensing deal. /End of thread
throsbi

Post by throsbi »

jamesadams933 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:54 pm
throsbi wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:26 am Just curious what parts of the US you see Class as I have not, I usually travel from the south central states thru the midwest. Maybe I dont pay as much attention to farm equipement as I used to when I was actually farming idk.
thanks havent been around idaho/oregon/washington area in years. If when the motorhome gets back on the road I think thats where I need to make a trip.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Yup, can't wait to drive a Claas Axion!
Ignorance is bliss
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

throsbi wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:33 pm
jamesadams933 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:54 pm
thanks havent been around idaho/oregon/washington area in years. If when the motorhome gets back on the road I think thats where I need to make a trip.
There's a Class dealership in Billings, Montana as well. Billings is a major agricultural hub for the region and they have dealerships for most major brands sold in the US. Claas, New Holland, Case IH, and John Deere have large dealerships in Billings.