Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Preble 818

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by Preble 818 »

You can sow grass and oilseed radish for a cover crop
When the oil seed radish is cultivated at works as a fertilizer state
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Maenoooh

Post by Maenoooh »

Preble 818 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:59 pm You can sow grass and oilseed radish for a cover crop
Thanks. I knew about the oil seed radish as a fertiziler crop, but didn’t know you can sow with it. So it’s 2 things in 1. :)
bruce827

Post by bruce827 »

[/quote]

Are you sure you have enabled in your options that you can access the train by tabbing? And have you entered a farm

[/quote]

I sure have I host the server and am on my farm and can’t seem to access it. No matter what. The tab to train option isn’t there for me on Multiplayer, only in single player.
Cheesemass

Post by Cheesemass »

Maenoooh wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:21 pm
Preble 818 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:59 pm You can sow grass and oilseed radish for a cover crop
Thanks. I knew about the oil seed radish as a fertiziler crop, but didn’t know you can sow with it. So it’s 2 things in 1. :)
It also seeds canola - with a seed tank, its not a bad way to start out cheap.
Maenoooh

Post by Maenoooh »

Cheesemass wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:41 pm
Maenoooh wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:21 pm
It also seeds canola - with a seed tank, its not a bad way to start out cheap.
Hmm that is handy. I wish I knew that earlier, thanks.
Maenoooh

Post by Maenoooh »

bruce827 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:30 pm
Are you sure you have enabled in your options that you can access the train by tabbing? And have you entered a farm
I sure have I host the server and am on my farm and can’t seem to access it. No matter what. The tab to train option isn’t there for me on Multiplayer, only in single player.
Yeah you are right, I couldn’t access it on multiplayer too. It’s weird, I think it’s a bug.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Farming Simulator 19: Bugs like never before :lol:
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Deora

Post by Deora »

I still love the game. But there is one thing that i really would like to have and that’s some kind of service truck. When i’m cultivating the big fields it needs maintenance half way the job. So a truck who does the same as the maintenance building would be nice.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
Krahazik

Post by Krahazik »

Deora wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:29 pm I still love the game. But there is one thing that i really would like to have and that’s some kind of service truck. When i’m cultivating the big fields it needs maintenance half way the job. So a truck who does the same as the maintenance building would be nice.
You can perform maintenance on vehicle right from your garage listing without the need to take the vehicle to a specific maintenance building.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

They still need to fix maintenance...

How in the heck I have to maintain my equipment with a 3/4 fuel tank...
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

So someone figured out the maintenance was tied to the dirt level, the higher the dirt setting the faster it degrades.turn it off and it removes it or slows it down dramatically.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Obi-Tonobi

Post by Obi-Tonobi »

bruce827 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:10 am Wondering if someone could offer some help. I have tried on both Ravenport and Felsbruin and I can't seem to access the train on Multiplayer. Anyone able to offer some en-site on how to do this?
I'm on PS4. Only way I have been able to do it is stand on the track and once the train comes around to you hit the button that enters your vehicles and you will be in the train. Once in it will allow you to control it. Once you jump out It will stay still for the few minutes like it does in Career mode, then start up again. Stupid but it works.
Obi-Tonobi

Post by Obi-Tonobi »

Maenoooh wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:17 pm
bruce827 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:30 pm
Yeah you are right, I couldn’t access it on multiplayer too. It’s weird, I think it’s a bug.
I'm on PS4. Only way I have been able to do it is stand on the track and once the train comes around to you hit the button that enters your vehicles and you will be in the train. Once in it will allow you to control it. Once you jump out It will stay still for the few minutes like it does in Career mode, then start up again. Stupid but it works.
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

livesea72 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:00 pm So someone figured out the maintenance was tied to the dirt level, the higher the dirt setting the faster it degrades.turn it off and it removes it or slows it down dramatically.
Yup. Turning dirt off also turns off maintenance. At least it did in my version of the game. I didn;t participate in the Beta as that would have thrown me out of multiplayer, so waiting on MP servers to get updated before I try again.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
briansommers

Post by briansommers »

Tazman1983 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:06 pm My ideas from the feedback section. Some have already been implemented but others i think could add to it
1- ability to choose animal fields
2- crop sprayer plane?
3- better ground physics
4- more starting maps
5- more crop variety
6- more realistic sky
7- SEASONS FOR CONSOLES lol
8- more intelligent AI
9- better control system for logging, still far too fiddly
10- ability to create your entire farm from scratch
11- more customization options, fences, walls, lights, buildings etc
12- maps with water offer hydro electric power as a source of income (we have windmills so why not?)
13- more interaction with animals such as muck out, hose down etc
14- licences! You cant have a farm game without names like john deere and claas!
15- auction market for animals
16- auction system for fields
17- more trains on maps
18- ability to travel from one in game map to another(this would obviously exclude any mod maps!)
19- map with a doc enabling international trade pricing for crops
20- a more regular DLC schedule? Season pass currently doesn't hold value for money imo
21- achievements/trophies specific to each map. Encourage using or having to play other game content/equipment
22- more achievements/trophies and more challenging also. Ran out of goals very quickly
23- self operated saw mill to make and sell planks
24- color option for buildings
25- repair function for vehicles, mod available on pc but why not standard?
26- gravel yard
27- beacon light reflection(console)
Brilliant List!