Post by Beastbubba »

Awsome!!! Looks great and cain't wait.
PC gamer.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by Lisertan »

RODHA wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:25 pm
ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:19 pm @RODHA: It doesn't feel right, it feels perfect! Out of focus? The GE exists on PC! See mods! And now on console you can mod your farming place! The focus have always been on modding, too!

And there are enough games like Lego Worlds, Disney Infinity and so on ... works fine with an xbox controller ...
The part that doesn't feel right is the priority of this feature.
Is this really what we needed right now? Or do we need other stuff to be fixed and tweaked (quite sure not everything is fixed with that patch)?
The forum is flooded with bugs and issues and yet not a single voice is heard from Giants so far.
Then out of the blue, here you go we embeded GE into the game.
Well, yeah thanks but...
That feature should have been in the base game in the first place. It IS absolutely needed to make the placeable system as good as it can be, so I'd say yes it's needed.

It is still a patch that's mainly for bug fixing, so lots of bugs will be fixed with the patch as well and I think we can all agree: There is nothing wrong with fixes AND a new feature.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

@RODHA: ... but all the [solved] stuff will be in the patch.
[solved] = voice of giants (and much more in the German section).

They put all together ([Solved] + Landscaping), because for console MS&Sony have to test it, too and will be 1 patch!
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Elway358

Post by Elway358 »

This is going to be amazing and add soooooo much to do in the game almost immediately. I just carefully bought my 3rd field in preparation to really start shaping up a nice farm. This is gonna make it amazing! :D :D
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I don't think the money was bad. he started with 10,500,000 after all of the Landscaping and placing all the placeables he end up spending about $680,000(not Bad). Now I can't wait for this update. Great Job Giants... *thumbsup*
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:29 pm
RODHA wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:25 pm
ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:19 pm @RODHA: It doesn't feel right, it feels perfect! Out of focus? The GE exists on PC! See mods! And now on console you can mod your farming place! The focus have always been on modding, too!

And there are enough games like Lego Worlds, Disney Infinity and so on ... works fine with an xbox controller ...
The part that doesn't feel right is the priority of this feature.
Is this really what we needed right now? Or do we need other stuff to be fixed and tweaked (quite sure not everything is fixed with that patch)?
The forum is flooded with bugs and issues and yet not a single voice is heard from Giants so far.
Then out of the blue, here you go we embeded GE into the game.
Well, yeah thanks but...
That feature should have been in the base game in the first place. It IS absolutely needed to make the placeable system as good as it can be, so I'd say yes it's needed.

It is still a patch that's mainly for bug fixing, so lots of bugs will be fixed with the patch as well and I think we can all agree: There is nothing wrong with fixes AND a new feature.
As always, thanks for the explanation :hi:
ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:29 pm [solved] = voice of giants (and much more in the German section).
Unfortunately yes, there is always more in the German section. I guess I should learn German.
PS5 / FS22
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

ahhhh sorry .... [solved] doesn't mean the problem will be corrected in the patch. It means, they found the reason for the problem. We have to see, which problem will be patched.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I know they did a lot of things perfectly and probably fixed %90 of all the bugs.
It is just I'm a VW guy. Not a revolutionist but an evolutionist in other words.
That much of change just doesn't go along with my metabolism.
And at this rate, I fear to be given just the tools to make my own game within a couple FS versions time :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

How do I sign up as a beta tester?
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
lca1443

Post by lca1443 »

This looks to be a game changing update. I would have preferred a dozer and excavator, but I'll take my giant steps forward one at a time.
BrandonD01

Post by BrandonD01 »

Thanks Giants!! Been wanting a way to build my own farm without having to create a map in Giants Editor, get it tested, submit to Giants for approval (maybe more than once) just to play my own part of the world on console. Knew you guys wouldn't let us down. Keep up the Great work.
BrandonD01
JESUS is LORD!!
!!FARM ON!!

PS4 - CajunFarmboy
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

Will this be the 1st patch console receives, or can we still expect the 1st smaller patch of fixes soon?
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
ddewar

Post by ddewar »

Looks great. Will this also work in a multiplayer game?
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

I really hope this time they will get it right the first time. They need to rebuild their reputation and get back the trust from their customer, who pay their salary.

This tool is needed and should have been in the base game. Why it wasn't ? Just another proof that they launched an non-finished game.

Time will tell..
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Molson

Post by Molson »

gordon861 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:49 pm How do I sign up as a beta tester?
You have been all along