Cannot fill grain silos

Spiritine

Cannot fill grain silos

Post by Spiritine »

Hi guys, love the new game, finding a lot of bugs though :(

This one has stopped me in my tracks though, I'm filling my silos with soybeans. I have the big silo with the dump area, it holds 200,000, I have the next one down that holds 100,000 placed beside it. I currently have 214,700 L of soybeans in it and it will not accept any more, I have some other bits of crops in it also but when I add them all up I get 256,339 so not adding up to 300,000.

I have seen bugs with sowers not seeding bits of the headlands of fields, seems to get worse the bigger seeder you get.
Massey Activa 7347s combine would no longer cut fields, it didn't need repair, nor the header, it would cut a slice when the header touched the ground, in any field and thats it. Only way around it was to sell it and buy a new one.

Sorry for the low detail in my post, have to run, just wanted to report something.

Thanks
Spiritine

Re: Cannot fill grain silos

Post by Spiritine »

Found why the crop didn't match the capacity, I had placed two 100,000L silos beside my main 200,000 silo, when I sold off all the crop, I still had 14,700 L stored in (Other) , I sold both 100,000L silos and when selling the second one, it warned me there was 14,700L left in it. So I don't know how it got in it, and why I couldn't get it out. Is there a radius that the expansion silos have to be within of the main one with the grate on ground?