[FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Jam4430

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by Jam4430 »

Will terrain editing have any affect on the maps slot count?
throsbi

Post by throsbi »

lca1443 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:03 pm This looks to be a game changing update. I would have preferred a dozer and excavator, but I'll take my giant steps forward one at a time.
A dozer to crush the city into farmland? :this: :shock: :confusednew: :biggrin2: :lol: :mrgreen:

I must admit Lizard Man, this looks amazing. I will spend much less time in GE fixing maps to fit my play style.

Cant wait to get my grubby paws on this thing. I think I know why people wants a beta.
Mirk93

Post by Mirk93 »

How many nonsense comments I've read in these pages.. This was a function that was supposed to be there from the beginning and PC gamers do not have to be selfish, there are also console players. Finally you can build a farm and create a road, enlarge the occupable space. It was one of the most beautiful features that they had listed in one of the first dev blog, we must always complain about everything.
Gamling

Post by Gamling »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:44 pm Hey guys,

patch 1.2.0.0 is around the corner and will not only fix a lot of issues, but it will also have the requested landscaping feature.

Take a first look at how to build the farm of your dreams

Looks nice :biggrin2:
Glorious PC gaming master race. :biggrin2:
Knottypine

Post by Knottypine »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:44 pm Hey guys,

patch 1.2.0.0 is around the corner and will not only fix a lot of issues, but it will also have the requested landscaping feature.
Looks great, thanks for sharing! Question on some issues... one I'm still having is my G27 remains stiff when I open FS19. It doesn't matter what settings I use in-game or in the Logitech Profiler. My only fix is to open American Truck Simulator first to initialize the wheel, and AFTER that it works perfectly in 19. (Except for the issue I have with very gently braking causing the vehicles to coast and slow down much slower than not braking at all)
gvviking

Post by gvviking »

Looks great. Thnx.
PS4farmhand

Post by PS4farmhand »

I'm excited to get this patch!..... Looks great
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
muzickmage

Post by muzickmage »

Well OMFG. Are you serious???

This is far more than I was expecting. I thought we'd just get a roller or something to drag around to paint paths with. Maybe some foundations to place to create some flat areas to work with...... but this tool... wow.... freakin amazing.

I'm already looking at the current map i'm playing and thinking of just shutting down till this update comes out. This feature is without question a major game-changer. The open freedom, and ease, to create a unique environment tailer-made to our individual interests.... that's just the perfect tool.

I have to vote thumbs up, and say thanks Giants for this feature. I am absolutely looking forward to playing with this tool for sure.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

GrimGandalf wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:06 pm Will this be the 1st patch console receives, or can we still expect the 1st smaller patch of fixes soon?
I think there will be more fixes, one patch wont fix everything, usually when a company releases a patch, it makes something that was working good, to not working good, so yeah there will be smaller patches here and there.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

This is way better than seeing pigs fly, but as Lisertan said there's nothing wrong with releasing a new patch with a new feature. Truly a much much needed feature. Awesome job.
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

BigC92 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:17 am
GrimGandalf wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:06 pm Will this be the 1st patch console receives, or can we still expect the 1st smaller patch of fixes soon?
I think there will be more fixes, one patch wont fix everything, usually when a company releases a patch, it makes something that was working good, to not working good, so yeah there will be smaller patches here and there.
I meant were we gonna get the hot fix released on pc’s soon to fix missions, or we’re we gonna have to wait for this patch. No biggie either way just wondering
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

This is the patch to patch in the "requested feature" that shouldn't have needed to be requested? What about the field graphic on the map and the field number (20)? It remains on the minimap even after removing it with the requested feature. I guess a future requested feature will take care of that.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

GrimGandalf wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:08 am
BigC92 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:17 am
I meant were we gonna get the hot fix released on pc’s soon to fix missions, or we’re we gonna have to wait for this patch. No biggie either way just wondering
Oh i thought you ment is this the only patch they'll release, i read it wrong, my bad.
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

I'm wondering if this will have the GE function where, while sculpting the terrain, you can pick a certain height (by clicking on the ground), then when you move the mouse the ground will either deform up to that height or deform down to that height exactly. Makes flattening a nice spot for a placeable stupidly easy.
Playing on PC
Hawke67

Post by Hawke67 »

Hmmm

Im a bit concerned that we are getting awfully close to a "in game" situation where its easier to flatten a mountin than going around it. This tool just seem to be a bit too much of the good stuff. The main issue for me will be to resist the constant temptation to remove any and all imaginary obstacle I encounter in the game. Never more any "getting a chainsaw and a stump cutter if there is an annoying tree too close to a field, why put in the effort if its as simple as a mouseclick to get rid of anything that stand in the way?

Now get me right here, Im not against the ability to change and to some degree sculpt the landscape, I was simply expecting something else. Maybe the use of excavators, trucks and wheel loaders to do this stuff. This on the other hand will surely create some sort of a "Bruce almighty" situation.

Cheers
Tom