Help with extra throttle control

mysticturbo

Help with extra throttle control

Post by mysticturbo »

Hello all,
I require some help with FS19 control inputs. I have the farm sim wheel and pedals with side control panel but wanted add a second axis control for throttle to act as a hand throttle, i purchased a usb joystick controller which has various axis, a dial and a slider. i dont seem to be able to assign another axis for throttle. If i mess with the binding file i can manually enter it but only using the pot for forward and reverse. i only want to use the axis for throttle. I know the pedals are two pots in series. I really cant figure out how to do it. I figure the game must be able to accept a single axis as G27/29 pedals are not combined axis. My worry is it cant handle one input being combined and the other not combined. Its looking like i may have to sack off the saitek wheel and pedals, they are pretty terrible to be honest and was a waste of money but i am trying to get a little more out of it by adding a shuttle lever and a hand throttle.. well attempting to anyway.
Any advice is appreciated as the usb controller and pots etc cost me £50 and i hope that also isn't going to be a waste if i cant integrate customer controllers into the game.

Thanks

MT
mysticturbo

Re: Help with extra throttle control

Post by mysticturbo »

Has any one built there own pedals before?
Supersam

Re: Help with extra throttle control

Post by Supersam »

Might be best to wait for the next update... The latest update was supposed to fix controller, steering wheel and pedals issues but still alot of people are complaining... Giants have just ****ed this game up completely and they never reply to anyone's problems and instead release mods instead of fixes