contract not finished

detvedjegikkeDK

contract not finished

Post by detvedjegikkeDK »

i have taken a contrac, where i should harvest sugar beets on mark 30 on the map Estancia Lapacho Toska. when i was done harvesting all the sugar beets in transportet them all with train to the transport company. in total 586.320 liters, i was 98% done with the contact how can it be, that i'm not completed the contract. usually you don't need to harvest everything, to complet the contact. but i dont know what to do now, i can't do any more contracting before it's done. i know i can cancel the contract but then i loss 30.944$
ninjayx02

Re: contract not finished

Post by ninjayx02 »

Happened to me on a number of occasions. Load a saved game to before you started unloading with the train. Move the loaded train to the unload point, press unload and then stop unloading immediately. Start unloading again, you now will have enough harvest to complete the contract.

Phill
Last edited by ninjayx02 on Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Or sometimes, just quit the game and restart it...it will then show you "contract completed"...It worked both time for me.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
ninjayx02

Post by ninjayx02 »

It seems like the unload of the train carriages doesn't start counting until about half way down the 1st carriage. Hopefully fixed in the next patch
detvedjegikkeDK

Post by detvedjegikkeDK »

ninjayx02 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:21 pm Happened to me on a number of occasions. Load a saved game to before you started unloading with the train. Move the loaded train to the unload point, press unload and then stop unloading immediately. Start unloading again, you now will have enough harvest to complete the contract.

Phill
how do i load a earlier saved game