[FS19] Biogas Plant completely Fubared.

SirLANsalot

[FS19] Biogas Plant completely Fubared.

Post by SirLANsalot »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Land
- Issue: Unable to sell
- Single- or Multiplayer: MP (tested) SP (unkown)
- Steps to reproduce: Buying the Biogas plant, making silage, and attempting to sell buckets of silage (or trailers) results in no money given.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: Map is Ravenport, no mods.

On the Ravenport map in multiplayer I own both the Biogas plant and field 7 next to it. I filled one of the built in bunkers with over 700k chaff, first issue was the leveler not working on pushing the chaff around. Ok, well thats happend before in FS17, so that bug (already reported by me) was easy to get around (no idea if it was a bug or not, just know I couldn't use a leveler inside the plant). So I compacted the chaff and put the blanket down, sped time to turn it into silage and opened it up, ok so far so good. I take a scoop of silage with the Wheel Loader (with silage rake) and get ready to sell it to the plant......and nothing, I dump it in, the number shows I put it in and I get no money. Ok, lets try it again, still nothing, ok maybe it needs to chew it all up first...still no money. Ok so lets try a tipper with some...still nothing. So my friend who is also on the server is saying he cannot see the biogas plant as a sell point anymore either.....ok thats odd, I know I own the land so I can use the bunkers, but it should not prevent others from being able to sell at it. Once more, the Biogas plants Sell numbers have been frozen the whole time, even before I bought the place.

So I finally take some silage over to the Barn (the other sell point) and I did get money for it.
SirLANsalot

Re: [FS19] Biogas Plant completely Fubared.

Post by SirLANsalot »

Ok figured out how the plant now works....kinda *censored* tho.

The biogas plant now pays you at midnight (like how in FS17 the milk did). Granted the price for Silage doesn't change, and seems to be fixed at $500 (Farm Manager Difficulty). So while it is nice that the price doesn't change, it does *censored* you don't get paid till the next day.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Good to know, thanks.
Towboater80

Post by Towboater80 »

Yes it is lil bummer it pays every 24hrs at midnite however..dnt use the bucket...use the belt system and load it up..i can make 400000 in a day when i got the grass to silage an let it roll..of course its full at 50k so 45k speed time up so it gets empty faster..stop clock at 2000 an let it go again..you do gotta move your belt system as you want more silage..do not attached the belts..big glitch an ull have a headache trying to fix it right
Enjoy
Tigdag

Post by Tigdag »

Yes but ONLY the guy that owns the BGA gets the money and or the digestate at midnight. If you don't own it, you don't get squat. There is no data for the owner to know who has deposited silage into the BGA bin while he was offline, so even the owner is at a lost of knowing how to distribute the nightly payments IF he were so inclined.

So, it still seems **** to me.

You don't have to own the shop to buy and sell tractors, or have to own the grain silo to sell grain, so why the BGA? Why would anyone on a public multi-player server spend any time feeding the BGA? They wo'nt! Where is the logic in that in multi-player?
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

yeah same prob here. i mean why are we allowed to unload at the biogaz plant, if we can't get paid?
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

so - not a bug
Ember1987

Post by Ember1987 »

also having issues on Xbox one with biogas silo bunkers also placable silo bunkers. i am not able to unload chaff into the bunker with any trailer i have tried. i have tried both normal tipper trailers and unloading wagons with the same issue yet the bunker says it is empty.
Tigdag

Post by Tigdag »

@Ember,
If you are playing single player, then you must BUY the BGA first to be able to use it.
If you are playing multi-player, then only the owner gets paid for the silage.
Now, to dump from a tipper first pre-set your cruise control speed to say 1 or 2 mph/Kph (using the 1 or 2 key on a pc). You'll have to look up what the Increase/Decrease Cruise Control is for xbox.
Position your tippers rear gate at the starting point of where you want the silage to begin.
Start the force "Dump on ground" (control I on a pc, don't know what it is on xbox) and
Immediately toggle your Cruise Control ON (3 key on a pc).
Sorry I don't know what all the xbox commands are.
Hope this helps!
Ember1987

Post by Ember1987 »

yes i am playing single player and have bought it but still no success, will try out the other advice though thanks for the help.