[FS19] Patch 1.2.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Errkan

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.2.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Post by Errkan »

What is the BEta acces code...it says i need that ..
Rick76

Post by Rick76 »

im all over and on it!
Sockerbetan

Post by Sockerbetan »

Please make the logforks stronger. The Magsi logfork for the wheelloaders cant scope up the logs at all, the moving arm can barely move 1 log and its designed to scope up several logs.

Looki here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... -hAelL1-Pg
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Sockerbetan wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:51 pm Please make the logforks stronger. The Magsi logfork for the wheelloaders cant scope up the logs at all, the moving arm can barely move 1 log and its designed to scope up several logs.

This has been reported over and over...was sure it was fixed in this Beta, since there's a not about logging...
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
farmer_bell

Post by farmer_bell »

Well Done Giants! This patch is outstanding.
From what I have tried so far, it works very, very well.
I have only played around with it for 30 mins so far, but the terrain modification and painting works a treat.

What I have found so far.
I loaded up my main save on fennsbrun, that worked fine, with no issues I could see.
It takes a minute or so to get used to the controls, but once you get the hang of it, it is very easy to work. I tried both mouse and using my xbox controller. I found the mouse slightly easier, but to be honest there was not much in it.
I created a level area, which did not cost that much. You can raise or lower terrain to suit, but you cannot level over roads or trees, you have to cut down the trees first and remove the stumps. If you leave a tractor or machinery in the way, the tool will not level that area until you move the equipment. You cannot raise, lower or level terrain next to or over a road or any other fixed structure.
You can paint almost any surface anywhere, there seems to be a large selection of surface types from dirt, to mud to gravel and asphalt types.
You can paint around buildings, so if you place an animal pen, you can now get rid of all the grass that comes with it, and you can put asphalt or dirt and make all new tracks etc with it. I placed the large cow pen, then made all the tracks around it dirt, except for the bit by the shed, which I made all asphalt.

The only downside is that you cannot replace any foliage layers, So if you remove grass or put down a grass texture, you do not get any grass growing. Also you cannot place bushes or weeds. The work around for grass I am using is to simply paint the area with the grass texture, plough it using the create field option, then sow grass. Once the grass grows, I then run over the area with the meadow roller and that leaves growing grass with a grass texture underneath, or dirt or whatever texture you originally painted.

This patch is definately a huge game changer.
The only thing it needs to be perfect would be the option to also add in foliage such as grass, weeds and bushes. However, that is a minor addition, to what is, in my opinion a brilliant addition to the game.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

I don't know if this is a bug, but I can't use my mouse while landscapping. I can only move with W-A-S-D on keyboard.

I have a logitech G920 connected.

If I can move with the mouse, that will make the "painting" process way easier.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Frick

Post by Frick »

Frick wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:38 pm Looks great
Thanks!
Does "hard" on the economic choice make horses a bit more realistic, i e not 5 000 to 50 000 in just 10 days but a bit longer?
No answer from Giant
Thank you very much. Wonderful to see how you treat us
Does anyone know what the different levels of economic difficulty mean?
Sockerbetan

Post by Sockerbetan »

Miketeg wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:55 pm
Sockerbetan wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:51 pm Please make the logforks stronger. The Magsi logfork for the wheelloaders cant scope up the logs at all, the moving arm can barely move 1 log and its designed to scope up several logs.

This has been reported over and over...was sure it was fixed in this Beta, since there's a not about logging...
Nope, the small logfork for the fronloaders is improved and the trees dont seem to inviscible collide as much with the fork as prepatch. The hydraulics still seems pretty week. Aspecially on the big Magsi for the wheelloader, that one is pretty frustrating to use.
Maikello

Post by Maikello »

Frick wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:51 pm
Frick wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:38 pm Looks great
Thanks!
Does "hard" on the economic choice make horses a bit more realistic, i e not 5 000 to 50 000 in just 10 days but a bit longer?
No answer from Giant
Hard = lower prices for crops and missions. if you highlight the options in the game, there is a brief description at the bottom of the screen ...

I can be wrong, but the graphics are better, prettier, the objects are more sharp(close range), depth of color.
denut

Post by denut »

triple screen 1.2 no change !!!!!

this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Frick wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:51 pm No answer from Giant
You asked 22 minutes before their offices closed, and they're incredibly busy at the moment. Give them a chance... or better still just try it yourself!
Frick

Post by Frick »

this_is_gav wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:05 pm
Frick wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:51 pm No answer from Giant
You asked 22 minutes before their offices closed, and they're incredibly busy at the moment. Give them a chance... or better still just try it yourself!
Wow
I quess the software company I work for is screwed. We do not work 9 to 5.
And if you think I am going to spend hours trying to second guess what they have done you are sooooo wrong.
FS to the wastebin as far as I am concerned
tracenix

Post by tracenix »

The mission system seems to be bugged. It seems I now have to "cash in" a mission completely before accepting another one. Now I have to trudge to the shop every single time for a new set of leased (and sometimes inferior) gear. It was much nicer and more sensible to lease one set and take the rest of the day to clear the board of all similar missions. Not like the leasing costs were anything more than a pittance anyway.
Borealis

Post by Borealis »

@tracenix - I've had this ever since day one on the PC Steam version. Thought it was a feature that you couldn't take on more than one contract at a time. The mission leasing costs are really cheap though compared to leasing the equipment for yourself.
santaranger

Post by santaranger »

They changed some of the field prices. I understand that some of them were off, but the price for the BGA field has doubled. I mean, come on ... I had it all balanced out for a fresh silage only farm manager start.