[MORE INFO] Dedicated server shop point and floating eggs.

absolute phoenix

[MORE INFO] Dedicated server shop point and floating eggs.

Post by absolute phoenix »

- PC- Windows 10 & Windows Server 2016 (dedicated server)
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: All
- Issue:On my dedicated server I have loaded both maps and went to the shop. On both of them the shop icon that you interact with to buy items is missing. As well as sometimes when you pick up an item. Most noteably eggs they can get left behind When you move the item away from the model. If you have them in the back of a tipper and this happens and you drive away you will have the item just floating in the air. Tested both issues on a hosted game and in single player and they don’t exist. I use the steam version for my client and the windows downloaded version for the dedicated server.
absolute phoenix

Re: Dedicated server shop point and floating eggs.

update to the shop part. I can get the shop icon to reappear but only when i leave and rejoin my farm. but it requires the user to be in admin mode otherwise it wont appear as they wont have permission when they rejoin the farm.

And this is reproduceable with and without mods.
absolute phoenix

Bump, by the way the floating eggs seem to be client side as it fixes on the client side when you log out then back into the server.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hey guys, we need a little more info for this: Could you please provide your log files and maybe a video demonstrating the issue? Thanks!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
absolute phoenix

Re: [MORE INFO] Dedicated server shop point and floating eggs.

I will get this information for you as soon as I get home from work. Do you need my client and server logs? Just the clients? Just the servers?
absolute phoenix

Re: [MORE INFO] Dedicated server shop point and floating eggs.

I was unsuccessful at replicating the issue with the eggs on a clean save or on the farm that was causing the issues. I'm not sure what is different now then last time. If the issue comes around again I will immediately record it and copy the log files.

however the shop icon not being at the shop is still an issue and i will post a video about that.