Landscaping and placeables whit steering wheel probem.

krpirc

Landscaping and placeables whit steering wheel probem.

Post by krpirc »

I got a small problem. When im placing placables and using Landscaping i cannot use mouse, i have to use the WASD keys to move the object around to place it. Also when in the shop customising a vehicle, the view moves as i move the mouse but not supposed to unless i press the left mouse button and move the mouse. But if I disconnect the stering wheel it works normaly.
SpidmaxCZ

Re: Landscaping and placeables whit steering wheel probem.

Post by SpidmaxCZ »

With my G27 it worsk well, fine... but only to that point if is not something pressed, like button, pedals or have gear on H shifter. So that's not big thing for me. But! My two good friends have Steering wheel + joystick and then the problem it's big, they can't use the new terrain thing or move camera in shop. Only after disconnecting Joystick it starts to work. So you are not only one with this problem. ( For Giants, just disable all gamepads etc when entering shop or landscaping mode )
Co-Owner | Graphic Designer of Modding Team " AgroSketch " - http://www.facebook.com/AgroSketch

Hardware:
CPU : AMD Ryzen 2700X /// GPU: GTX 1070TI 8GB Ultra Gaming OC /// RAM : 2x 8GB DDR4
Other: Logitech G27 + H Shifter, NZXT Kraken X62, NZXT H500I
W1der

Re: Landscaping and placeables whit steering wheel probem.

Post by W1der »

I havent been able to find these controls in the controls menu ... so I hade to change them in the inputBindings.xml file to make it work the way I wanted it ... the default way was really messed up with my setup of controllers.

Not sure why these lines (among others) are excluded from the controls menu ... !?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5