Mods wont install. Windows 10

firsttimepick

Mods wont install. Windows 10

Post by firsttimepick »

Some mods I have downloaded and put in the mod folder will not install. Cant even see them on the mod page of game sign in.
don_apple

Re: Mods wont install. Windows 10

Post by don_apple »

Hello and welcome to the forum!

do you already have the latest update for the game installed: https://www.farming-simulator.com/updat ... country=us ?

If not please do so. If the mods still don't show up in the game then please post the log.txt of the game here so that others can get a better idea what is going wrong (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
jveatch2003

Post by jveatch2003 »

I am having the same problem. I started playing the game on a laptop that I soon realized wasn't gonna cut it due to lag in the game. So I upgraded computers and installed the game on the new computer. Some of the mods that I had running on the laptop (when it would work) wont show up for me to select when starting the game on my new computer. They're in my mods folder, but I cant use them in the game. Not sure what is going on. I'm sure its something in the settings of my new computer, but I'm not sure what it is. I've tried several things with none of them fixing the problem. Also, if I download a new mod, I can put it in my mods folder but there not in the list of mods at the startup of the game. Any suggestions on what I could try to solve this problem?
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

@jveatch2003: welcome to the forum!

Please have a look at the following posts for some guidelines for installing mods: viewtopic.php?f=895&t=102821&p=791562#p791562

If the mods still don't work after following these tips, then please post the log.txt of the game here so that others can get a better idea about what is going on (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules